.:15:.

tw abuse. be careful pls :c i'll let you know when things start !! </3

tyler was just so confused.

why did joshua kiss him? he's been thinking about it all day while he's been at work and he doesn't know what to do about it.

he was snapped out of his thought when he heard someone raise their voice, causing him to squeak in surprise.

he worked on the drinks for a moment before peeking over at the cash register, seeing joshua taking someone's order. he sighed and smiled before he went back to making someone's coffee.

ever since they shared that kiss, he hasn't stopped thinking about it.

everything just felt so surreal.

he still couldn't wrap his head around how his best friend gave him the best kiss of his entire life..

even one of his ex's gave him a really good kiss but that one could never compare to the one joshua gave him last night.. never.

that kiss lingered for hours.

he could still feel it against his own lips..

every now and then he would catch himself running his fingers over his own plump, cherry red lips just because he felt so happy and ecstatic that his crush and his best friend kissed him.

after work, tyler was sitting in his car and was trying to turn it on but nothing was working.

he whimpered quietly to himself in fear as he kept trying and trying but he still got nothing.

he pressed his forehead against the wheel and sighed as he closed his eyes, thoughts going through his head as he just sat there.

he looked back up though when he heard something gently hit his car and he groaned in annoyance when he realized it was just rain.

just rain..

tyler really didn't want to do this but he really didn't want to bother joshua or anything so he just called a mechanic.

after a short while, someone came and as soon as tyler looked up to greet them, his heart fell.

there was no way he was here.. standing in front of him..

it was him.

he made tylers life a living hell and put him through so much in high school and college. joshua was his only escape then and still to this day.

when the other man was talking, he was pulling the car onto a tow truck and was telling him what he was doing. tyler didn't pay attention.

he was so scared.

his heart was racing.

once everything was ready to go, tyler got in the car with the other male and they both buckled up.

tyler couldnt stop staring at the other man.

he hadn't changed much at all.