.:0.2:.

'This is gonna go so wrong.'

Tyler's thoughts tell him as he began to get ready. He left work about an hour ago and decided he would get ready.

He changed clothes and picked out a nicer outfit.

He looked at himself in the mirror and twirled around a little

He looked at himself in the mirror and twirled around a little. He giggled and felt himself want to regress. He shook the thought from his head and whined a little. After he finished making sure he looked okay, he finished getting ready and grabbed his little bag that had a little stuffie with a few other things in it.

He heads out the door after he loved on his tea cup Pomeranian, bubba.

He gets on his pastel blue bike and peddled away from his home, heading to where his best friend was.

-

Once Tyler got to Joshua's house, he noticed a few of his friends there already. He whined a little to himself and set his bike against the house.

He goes up to the door and knocked a little before someone opening it quickly.

"Tyler!" Joshua says and pulls the small, feminine boy into his arms."I'm glad you're here. Brendon and Melanie are on the couch. We're still waiting on Dallon and possibly Jenna and Billie."he said and walked out of the way.

"o-okay.."Tyler says in a quiet voice in and walks inside. He waved shyly at the two on the couch and smiled a little.

Melanie waved back with a smile and Brendon rolled his eyes. He wasn't very satisfied with Tyler's choice in clothing and his personality, but he let it slide since he was pretty adorable.

Joshua was in the kitchen and waved Tyler over."You want anything? It might be a while. We're also gonna be watching a movie when the others get here so pick a spot while you can."he says with a grin, making Tyler blush and want to hide himself.

Josh made him feel so little. He didn't know why but he did. He always did such nice things and it drove Tyler insane."hello?"The older says and waved his hand in front of Tyler's face, snapping him out of his thoughts."hm?"he asked, making Joshua chuckle."I asked if you wanted to go sit down with the others."he replied."oh! Y-yeah sure.."The small boy stutters a little and follows him to the couch. He sits down on the sofa and criss crossed his legs. He looked at the TV and sighed. He didn't like what show they were watching but he didn't say anything about it since he didn't want to get picked on by Brendon.

Melanie grinned at Tyler and poked his cheek."hi! How're you, ty?"she asked kindly and got really close to the other, making him anxious.

"Melanie.. Give Tyler some space."Joshua says and she frowned."okay.. So... What do you wanna do while we wait for the others?"she asked. She was really hyper."i-um.. I d-dunno..."he replied and whimpered a little. Melanie frowned."do I scare you?"she asked sadly. Tyler's eyes widen and he shook his head quickly."n-no no! You g-getting really cl-close made me anxious.."he says truthfully and chuckles a little. He pats her shoulder to assure her and smiled kindly.

"alright.. If you say so..."Melanie says and sighed. She looks at Brendon and grinned. She goes over to him and hugs his arm, making him groan in annoyance.

Tyler frowned at that but doesn't say anything. He likes to mind his own business when stuff happens.

after a while, Josh hears a knock on the door and goes over to answer it."hey, guys!"he says with a bright smile."c'mon in!"he moves out of the way and let the three in."go ahead and find a place to sit and we'll watch the movie soon."he says kindly and closed the door behind him. Jenna and Billie smile widely at Tyler and greeted him before sitting down. They really like Tyler and how he dresses. He was their favorite besides Joshua.

"I like your outfit, ty."Billie says and grinned, making him blush."th-thank you.. I got it no-not too long ago.."he says sweetly and smiled, showing his crooked bottom teeth. Joshua noticed and felt his heart melt in his chest. He loved the boy more then life itself.. He just wished he could tell him that.

-

After awhile, the movie played and everyone stayed in their seats the entire time. Josh sat close to Tyler and looked at him every now and then.

Tyler really wanted to cuddle into the other but he knew he shouldn't. Josh might hate him if he did and he so didn't want that. He wanted to be on Josh's good side.. Not his bad one.

Brendon groaned when Melanie wouldn't leave him alone but didn't do anything about it.

Dallon sat in a chair and day dreamed about him and Brendon being together.. Even though he could tell that Melanie liked him as well.

Jenna sat next to Billie and whispered some things in her ear while the movie played. It was stuff About Tyler and how he liked Josh but let's not get into that.

At some point during the movie, Josh moved a bit closer to Tyler and wrapped his arm around his shoulder. He leaned near his ear and could tell the feminine boy was blushing. He smirked a little at that and whispers,"I think they're talking about you.."talking about Jenna and Billie.

Tyler was blushing so hard and didn't know what to do about it. All he knows is that he was trying not to fall into little space and tried to hold back a tiny, little moan. He whimpered a little and looked at close him and Joshua were. He couldn't hold back the blind anymore and whined a little.

Everyone around them noticed and Tyler almost lost it.

Josh was about to lean closer until he heard the movie go off. He pulled away and left a very stunned and very red Tyler to think about what just happened.