.:9:.

wowie paige is actually updating for once? :0

it may not be the best but at least it's something 🤷‍♀️

tyler and josh were both exhausted after work. it was around 8 pm when they got home and tyler almost crashed on the couch.

he knew he barely did anything but he was still so tired. he really wanted to regress so badly but he knew he couldn't. he was holding back his urges the best he could so he couldn't embarrass himself in front of joshua.

"hey, ty?" josh called out while he was in the kitchen. "hm..?" tyler hummed and glanced over at him. god, he looked absolutely stunning with his curls. he thought he was going to die just by looking at him. "are you hungry?" josh asked and started to look through all the cabinets and all through the fridge. "no not really.. thank you though." tyler replied and closed his eyes for a moment since he thought he was going to pass out.

"oh, also, what did that sticky note say at work today if you don't mind me asking?" josh questioned and got himself some snacks to eat before going into the living room. he moved tylers legs and set them down in his lap once he sat down. "just someone's phone number. i don't know if 'm gonna text it though.." he says and rubbed his eyes. josh nodded as he listened and awed to himself after hearing tyler yawn. "hey, do you wanna go to sleep in my bed or something? i don't want you to have extreme back pain when you wake up tomorrow or something." he says and chuckled softly, making tyler blush.

he loved hearing josh laugh. it made him have these butterflies and he adored it so much. "'m okay, joshua.. i'll sleep here." he replied and smiled tiredly at the other. "thank you though.." he muttered and closed his eyes again.

josh started to frown and shook his head. "tyler.. i'd rather you sleep in my bed then on a hard couch." he says. he didn't want tyler to be in any kind of pain. "please?" josh begged him and made puppy eyes. tyler looked over at him and frowned himself. "but i don't need the bed, joshua.. you need it more than anything since you did so much more than me today at work." tyler says and sat up.

tylers hair was a mess but at that moment, he didn't really care. he ran his finger through his hair gently and tried to fix it so that it was less messy but he only made it worse. he just eventually gave up with trying to fix his hair and just looked at josh as he started to smile again. god he looked absolutely beautiful with his smile and josh adored it. as cliche as it sounds, he wanted to wake up next to tyler almost everyday so that he could hear his raspy voice in the morning and see his cute little dimples whenever he smiled. god josh lived for that.

for a while, tyler and josh kept arguing back and forth on tyler sleeping on the bed and he eventually just gave in. he said fine and that he'll sleep in the bed tonight. he really needed to go home at some point though. he will tomorrow just because he was comfortable with hanging out with josh. tyler never wanted it to end.

he loved seeing josh smile, laugh, and ugh.. just being him. it made him feel so warm and funny but he wasn't complaining.

after a moment, josh had gotten up and tyler let out a soft whine. he immediately started to blush though after realizing what he had done. he was slowly starting to regress and he hated it. he couldn't do this.. not in front of josh. he already embarrassed himself a shit ton last night. he didn't need to go through this again.