.:7:.

OH MY GOD SHDKSISJD THIS HAS 12.4K READ?!?! WTAF IM NOT ACTIVE FOR A WHILE AND THIS HAPPENS? AAAA THANK YOUUU I LOVE YOU ALL SO KUCH YOU HAVE MU HEART🥺💗

hours went by during the day. it was already getting late and tyler just didn't want to go home. josh had work tomorrow and so did he but he really didn't want to go. he wanted to stay at joshs place and have more fun.

"hey, tyler?" joshua had called out, making tylers heart skip a beat. "uh yeah?" he replied and waited for a response. "so.. are you gonna stay the night again? i'm just making sure since i can take us both to work tomorrow." josh asked and tyler didn't think twice about it. "yeah if that's okay with you?" he replied, getting a nod in response.

that made tyler happy. he got what he wanted. he was pretty excited. he just hoped to god he wasn't going to be little again tonight. that would be embarrassing as hell to him. he begged to god he wouldn't. josh might think it's weird and it make him uncomfortable. he didn't want that! he really hoped it wouldn't happen. he just got to distract himself since he couldnt help it sometimes.

josh had smiled at tyler after he spoke and nodded. god that smile... that smile drove tyler crazy. the way his eyes crinkled when he smiled was the most adorable thing to him. he always had that smile in his mind to help him brighten his day if he wasn't able to see josh. sometimes he might even look at a photo of them together and looking at joshs smile helped him when he felt down.

joshs smile always lightened a room. especially tylers.

it drove him mad to know someone's smile could be that bright. but it was joshs smile so he wasn't complaining at all.

everything about josh made tyler smile himself. his old jokes, him trying to do funny things, and just him being himself. everything made tyler happy. about josh anyway.

he was slowly going insane from how bad he craved that smile against his own. he knew it was weird to think that but he just wanted to smile and kiss him like there's no tomorrow.

he hoped to god he will one day...