.:14:.

tyler obviously went back over to joshua's not even two days later and he hasn't felt happier. of course he still had his ups and downs though.

he still thought his joshua loved someone else and how someone else loved him more than tyler did, which wasn't true at all.

him and joshua were actually in the living room watching a movie when all of a sudden, tyler got an idea. he hadn't ever made cookies with joshua before.. now was just chance!

"hey, joshie?" the small, timid boy called out and joshua looked over at him. "yeah? what's wrong?" he asked.

gosh, the boy thought, he sounds so dreamy

"i-um.. do you wanna make cookies? i thought maybe it would be fun since we aren't really doing anything else and i don't wanna bore you and-" he was cut off by joshua chuckling. he tilted his head in confusion and furrowed his eyebrows. "w-what?" he questioned.

"you're cute when you ramble." joshua smirked and tyler blushed awfully. "shut up.." the small boy mumbled as he looked down at his lap and pouted. "but yeah, we can make cookies, ty. i think that's a great idea." joshua says and tylers eyes lit up.

control yourself he thought and sighed.

he didn't want to be little right now.. but couldn't help it. he only aged down a teeny tiny baby bit but it still probably wasn't a good idea.

he hopped off the couch after hearing what joshua said and rushed off to the kitchen.

after a while of making a little bit of a mess in the kitchen, tyler and joshua had their cookies.

tyler of course had eaten most of the cookie dough and his tummy started hurting, making him whine in pain as joshua laughed at him. he gave him a glare and joshua swore his heart melted.

"i'm sorry, ty. i told you not to eat the batter." he chuckled and tyler whimpered in pain. "joshie mean.." he mumbled and joshua awed. "you poor little baby.." he teased and that was a bad idea.. because it only made Tyler feel even more little.

"'m not a baby! 'm a big boy!" he shouts and joshua only chuckled again. "yes, ty, you are a big boy. why wouldn't you be?" he questioned and tyler shrugged his shoulders.

joshua shook his head playfully and continued to laugh as he checked on the cookies. he messed with them a bit to make sure they were done and smiled before glancing over at tyler who was clutching his stomach in pain. "hey, ty.. cookies are ready!" he says and the small boy gasped.

"cookies!" he giggled and got up, rushing over to the counter and grabbed a couple cookies before shoving them in his mouth as he sat down on the couch.

he curled up on his side and watched the tv a little bit, looking a lot like a small child.

it really confused joshua but he didn't really question it too much since tyler had always been like that.

"hey ty?" he called out and took a bite of the cookie he had. "hm?" the smaller boy hummed and joshua tilted his head. "do you wanna have jenna, billie, brendon, and melanie over? maybe we can have some fun like we did the other day?" he asked and tyler shrugged.