chapter 2

No proofreading.
Forgive my grammatical mistakes.

****

Beam and Ming gathered to engineering gymnasium where their orientation would be held in few minutes.

"Ming, you know what.. I'm feeling very happy. "
Said Beam looking around everywhere with his doe eyes.

Oh yeah... Aren't you the same scared puppy who was hella nervous half n hour ago?
Asked Ming mockingly.

Beam smile thinly and smack his arm.

I'll be best architectural engineer and I'll be best student here.
Said Beam with determined face admiring the glory of engineering faculty.

Whatever..
But yeah i believe on you Bunny.
Just remember well that you have to plan my dreamhouse for Me and P'Kit.
Said Ming glaring every student who were obviously drooling on him and Beam including seniors.

Beam turn to him and rest his head on Ming's shoulder.

Don't worry shitty Mingkwan...  I already have plan for those blueprints.

Suddenly there is pin-drop silence spread all over gymnasium.

Beam instantly straightened himself looking few scary people entering inside the building.

"GOOD MORNING TO ALL OF YOU FRESHERS."
The most scary and well built, tanned and firm but handsome Head Hazer shout making all students finch.

Beam flinch with the loud and cold tone. Ming hold his hand and put his palm in his own, looking in front without flinching.

And this beautiful gesture didn't escaped from the sharp eyes of Engineering Wolf aka Head Hazer.

"I'M YOUR HEAD HAZER. FORTH JATURAPOOM. AND THIS IS THE HAZER GROUP.  P'LAM THE HEAD OF STUDENT COUNCIL.  P'PARK, P'MAX AND P'TUL. "
He introduce himself scanning all students one by one with his cold eyes.

Those who came in his scanning either looked down or looked other side. Nobody was actually brave enough to see in their Head Hazer eyes.

"BUT THERE IS ANOTHER INTRODUCTION OF MINE.  YOU CAN CALL ME SATAN.  BECAUSE I'M THE SATAN OF ENGINEERING.  I CAN MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL IN NO TIME."
said Forth smirking.

THOUGH YOU GUYZ ENROLLED IN ENGINEERING BUT THAT DOESN'T MADKE YOU MY JUNIOR WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING. 
YES,  YOU NEED TO PASS SOTUS AND HAZING BEFORE BECOMING MY OFFICIAL JUNIOR.
Again Forth said with firm tone making even his friends flinch.

Beam was looking at Forth with unexpressed emotions.

BUT I CAN BE YOUR TICKET TO HEAVEN TOO,  BECAUSE BECOMING MY JUNIOR COMES UP WITH SO MUCH PERKS LIKE YOU WILL HAVE MY SHIELD TO PROTECT YOU, YOU WILL HAVE LESS PROBLEM WITH STUDIES AS MY CO FRIENDS WILL BE YOUR MENTOR,  YOU GUYZ WILL HAVE FUN AND LAST I'LL BE YOUR SENIOR EVEN AFTER YOUR GRADUATION THAT MEANS IF YOU GUYZ GOT NOTHING THAN MY COMPANY WILL HIRE YOU AS EMPLOYEE.
YOU GUYS JUST NEED TO FOLLOW MY RULES.

NO REBEL ATTITUDE

NO TALKING BACK

NO QUESTIONING MY AUTHORITY AS YOU KNOW WELL WHOM THIS FACULTY,  NAAH THIS UNIVERSITY BELONGS TOO.

FOLLOW MY ORDERS LIKE AN OBEDIENT CHILD AND LET DADDY GIVE YOU ALL HAPPINESS.

AM I CLEAR?
He shout.

Student nods with frightened face.

AM I CLEAR?
he asked again.

Yes Boss.
Student replied loudly.