Chapter 28

No proofreading.
Forgive my grammatical errors.

****

Days are passing like this with Beam and Forth getting close.

Beam starts understanding the change in Forth's behaviour and nature since that encounter in medic room.

He often found Forth looking at him without showing his presence.
He got to know that two men in black tuxedo follows him outside university but they never made their presence visible to him and surprisingly he didn't felt intimidated with those two men.

He found that The lady at foodcourt don't ask money for his order. They just smile and replies to him that his orders got covered.

Sometimes he found notes in his locker with sweet compliments and gifts.

He was in impression that Head Hazer Forth is doing all of this for him.

He himself feels fluttering inside his heart whenever he thinks about Forth and his acts like how he kneel down at beach holding his ears, how he kissed his forehead,  how he caress his face, how he got jealous, how he stutter while calling  his  names and how he kissed him two times.

Beam starts taking everything from different perspective that how Forth switch his room so that Beam could see Sunrise. How he bring strawberry Mocha. How Forth took him to ride at cliff for ice creams, the scene at engineering hazer table and yes how Beam unconsciously called Forth as "My Grumpy P" along with keychain.

Beam smile and blushed when  he remembers how he hismelf wiped Forth's mouth. Its like natural.

He peek  his tongue out to tease himself in mirror.

Silly.
He mumbled and smile again.

******

Forth and his friends were attending their lab class when they got message by kongpob.

Few students of Geography got into fight with engineering juniors.
They are still in campus.

Forth nod to Park.

Cover our report too.
Park text message to Tul who understood that he need to work on lab report alone.

Tul nod to Max and all stood up to run outside.

******

Forth was beating geography students mercilessly when he noticed that there are men from outside too.
He got in rage seeing outsiders involvement in university matters.

He and his gang along with engineering boys beat them mercilessly.

He got little bruises here and there too.

After fight he looked at his hands and knuckles which were bleeding.

Ohh shit.
Forth curse.

What Happened?
Asked Lam.

I asked Beamie to have lunch with me today and here i got new makeup.
Said Forth pointing at his bloody knuckles.

Lam shake his head and bend down to grab collar of Geography leader.

Have some shame will you?
Always come to us for punches.
Do we always need to come to beat you leaving our classes at middle?
Asked Lam with cool attitude.

Park chuckled.

Then Max kicked leader on his shin.

Next time do fight in night. We have lab work in day.
He hissed.