Chapter 23

No Proofreading.
Forgive my grammatical mistakes.

******

All were present in Forth's private  room other than his previous one.

Alcohol party thats how Forth usually planned earlier with plenty of girls.

But this time there is a standard of decency as Forth clearly instructed his gang that His Baby is joining them.

The young Jaturapoom even filled his room by variety of snacks and juices.

At seven all gathered in his room.
Lam and Park sat beside each other and opposite of them there is MaxTul.

Phana took seat beside Park whereas Ming and Kit sat across Forth who is at other side of table.

Tul pat his right side asking Beam to sit by his side that make him left to Forth of rectangular table.

Beam smile and nod.

Forth lips curve slightly but didn't showed his happiness because few other engineering juniors were also present there.

They start enjoying their drinks along with heavy booze and loud music.

Forth opened lots of snacks just to put all of them in front of his Beam.

The moment Tul served Beam drink Forth snatched it away glaring at him sharply.

Tul raise his brow and smirk.

Phana, Ming and Kit all three together observing how Forth poured a glass of chilled Cola for Beam.

He is doomed.
Comment Kit and Phana nod but Ming glare.

I'm  already eighteen.
Beam said in annoyance and ready to grab a glass of beer when Phana raise his brow.

Oh come on P.
Only one drink na.
Beam plead to his brother.
Forth remained silent because he knows he don't have that authority to stop Beam  from having drink yet.

Its ok.
Let him enjoy if he want to drink.
Here Bunny take mine.
Said Ming extending his own glass to Beam.

Forth harshly hit the table with loud thud.

Thats your glass.
Give him fresh one if he wants.
Not your used one.
Forth gritting his teeth order Ming.

Ming smirk and took his glass back.

I thought you don't drink Friend Beam.
Said Forth extending beer glass to Beam.

Beam chuckled and shake his head while taking the Cola served by Forth earlier.

Yes i don't drink P'Forth.

I was irritating my brother.
Beam giggled making Forth gaped and then smile brightly.

Naughty Baby..
He comments unconsciously.

Hmmm?
Asked beam again what Forth just said.

Abbb... Ubbb i mean.. Naughty Nong... Teaser Nong.
Forth stammers again making all of them laugh loud seeing the poor Head Hazer.

Beam seems not mind and just joined laughing session.

Forth smile slowly and start putting snacks in Beam's plate.

Beam was busy in eating enjoying his Cola.

Forth was on his guard mode along with Phana.

Max pull Tul for dance and some fun.
Soon Park left with Lam.