𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗝𝗔𝗛-𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞𝗘𝗥
𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿
𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦

It's been two days since I've seen and I thought that I should to see them.

"Ma I'm going Mar and nem house for a bit."

She just ignored me staring at the food in front of her.

"Ma helloooo?" I said dragging out.

I walked up to her and touched her on the shoulder which caused her to jump.

"Honey you scared me." She said holding her chest while panting.

"Ma you good." I said furrowing my brows.

"Mhm." She said nodding.

My mom would often stare into space for no apparent reason. It was scary sometimes cause I often thought she was possessed.

"Well I'm going to Mar and nem house for a bit is that okay." I asked.

"Mhm but be careful don't stay out too long and make sure you stick with Demario if y'all are gonna go out." She said while standing up walking towards the sink.

"Yeah I promise to stay with Mar mom." I said while rolling my eyes.

I'm not.

"Taijah I mean it you never know what could happen." She said furrowing her brows "Yes I know Ma." I said while smacking my lips.

"You and your hood ass friends always wanna do some shit." My mom mumbled under her breath.

I don't know why she always wants me to stick with Mar he's the hood one out of all us always getting himself in some trouble.

"Okay Ma I going love you."

I left my house locking the door before she could stay anything else.

I crossed the road walking a bit because I decided to go to the corner store to get some snacks then I got a call from Khelani.

"Hey gurl wassup?" I asked as I continued walking.

"None girl I was just wandering if you could babysit JJ while I'm gone."

"Yeah course you know I got you."

"Thank you Taijah I love you."

"But where are you going though?" I asked.

"Your girl got herself a new job or whatever." She replied.

"You better not get yourself fired on the first day like last time." I said kissing my teeth.

"Girl that wasn't even my fault people be getting real brave nowadays."

"Aight girl love you bye." I said laughing and I ended the call.

I got towards the store and I saw a bunch of niggas talking by the entrance which caused me to swear lowly.

It's like they don't have a home to go to always blocking the way.

"Excuse me." I said quietly but they clearly didn't hear me.

The guy in front of my walked back almost bumping into me and I held my hands out in front of me.

"Oh my bad." He said while moving out of the way and I just nodded.

"Aye you guys get out of the way shawty tryna go through." I shouted and the guys moved.

"Thanks." I muttered and I walked inside quickly.

I went to the drinks aile and I saw Jah talking to girl and the girl looked mad angry.

Me being me ignored them whatever it is it's not my problem.

I grabbed some chips candy and some soda and I walked towards the counter paying for it.

"That'll be $3.64." The man said smiling and I handed him a 5 dollar bill.

I turned around and I saw Jahseh walking up to me and the girl leaving the store.

"Heyy." I said smiling.

"Wassup." He said nodded.

"You meeting up with Mar and nem?"

"Yeah how bout you?" I asked.

"Mhm." He nodded.

"Cool I'll wait for you outside so we can go together." And I left the store.

"How you doing shawty?" One of the guy asked me and the rest of his friends started laughing.

"Good." I replied. "Dunno what's fucking funny." I mumbled under my breath.

"Aye come here for a sec." Another guy said and I just rolled my eyes and smacked my teeth.

"Shawty got herself a lil attitude." He mumbled.

"Aye y'all need to chill she off limits." Jah said walking out of the store and opening a can of soda.

"Damn you got yourself a new bitch already? Didn't Aaliyah ass just walk out the store?" One of the guys asked laughing

"Don't call me a bitch." I said rudely giving the guy a dirty look.

"Whatever you ain't even cute anyways." The guy said waving me off.

"Draco shut up you always gotta do the most thural as hell." Jah shouted mugging him

"Let's go." He said crossing the road.

I quickly followed behind him we both walked to Mar's house.

"Are these the type of people you hang out with?" I asked with attitude.

"Yeah and so?" He asked mugging me.

"Disrespectful as fuck." I muttered under my breath and he scoffed.