𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗝𝗔𝗛-𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞𝗘𝗥
𝙾𝙲𝚃𝙾𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿
𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦

Jah left early in the morning and I was able to get an extra hour of sleep before waking up for school.

I woke up making my way into the bathroom taking a hot shower.

I wrapped my towel around me and started brushing my teeth.

I made my way into my bedroom taking out and lotion and moisturising myself.

I really wasn't feeling myself lately so I didn't feel like doing my hair so I just tied it into a low bun.

I wore my jeans with a grey nike hoodie since it was still cold outside.

There was still a bit of blood on my bed sheets so I decided to throw them in the washing machine.

"She said fuck that nigga he from 63rd.." I sang as I put on my air forces.

I grabbed my AirPods and Marni's old phone that she gave me along with my keys and book bag and left the house.

On my way to school i go a call from Mikey something I wasn't expecting.

"Yoo."

"Heyy?" I replied confused on why he called me.

"So you think you're too pretty to text a nigga back?" He asked making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah I do is that a problem?" I asked jokingly which caused him to smack his teeth.

Cocky ass.

"LOOOL I'm just playing witchu I just had a lot of shit going on." I replied getting silent.

"Like what shit?" He asked.

"School and some personal shit." I shrugged hoping he wouldn't ask again.

"Aight coo..." he replied sighing deeply.

I like how down to earth he is.

"You tryna chill a my crib on the weekend?"

"Depends who's coming?" I shrugged.

"Vanessa and a couple of other niggas you met before." He replied.

"Okay."

I liked Vanessa and I wanted to see her again.

"Can I bring Marni?" I asked.

"She prolly already knows so she coming." He replied.

"Okay but anyways I gotta go." I replied before it got awkward again.

We said bye to each other and I ended the call.

**********

School was finished and I made my way home.

I unlocked the door to see my mom in distress searching for something.