𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗝𝗔𝗛-𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞𝗘𝗥
𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿
𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦

𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗝𝗔𝗛-𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞𝗘𝗥𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦

Flashback

Kissing his teeth, Jaylon woke up to his mom calling his name from downstairs.

"Whaaat?" Jaylon dragged out walking down the stairs.

"Don't 'what' me." his mom said playfully smacking the back of his head.

Jaylon quietly kissed his teeth rubbing his neck.

"I'm heading out to work and I'll be sleeping at your aunt house so I won't be back till tomorrow." She said packing her bags.

"So take care of the house when I'm gone and don't be having one of your lil friends in here causing a big commotion up in my house." She said mugging her son a little.

"I'm out." She said hugging him then throwing the peace out sign.

"Ma you think you young I can see about ten grey hairs in your head." Jaylon said mocking her which caused her to glare at him sternly.

Jaylon walked upstairs brushing his teeth then stepping into the shower.

"Fuck.." he mumbled flinching as the hot water touched his back.

"Fucks wrong with females showering in boiling water and shit." He mumbled to himself clearly indirecting his sister.

Turning the temperature to luke warm he began to wash himself.

After showering he made his way to his room moisturising his skin then dressing into a black Palm Angels hoodie with black jeans.

He then walked out heading towards his sister Taijah's room opening the door. She immediately shot him a glare causing him to mug her back.

He walked in checking himself out in the mirror before laying down on the bed next to her.

"Aren't you supposed to be in school?" He asked her playing with his hair.

"No I'm sick." She replied nonchalantly.

"Lying ass." Jaylon mumbled under his breath causing her to roll her eyes at him.

"Anyways imma be at Khelani's crib I won't be back till late though." He said softly. "You can order some food if you're hungry." He said handing her some cash and then pushing her head back.