𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢 '𝗠𝗔𝗥' 𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗧
𝚂𝙴𝙿𝚃𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿
𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦

Grabbing the pre rolled joint from the table I lit it up and took deep inhale and exhaling slowly after

My phone started to buzz making me pick it up to see who texted me.

Lana
When are u gonna come see me
You've been ghosting me for weeks 🙄

Kissing my teeth I turned off my phone putting on my mic. I saw Jah came in making me nod at him and he sat down.

"Y'all bitch ass niggas thought I wouldn't come on huh?" I said going on 2k.

After a few rounds of 2k I decided it was enough. These niggas were shit and it was pissing me off.

"Bro the fuck is you doing who's team are you on?" I shouted through the mic.

"Aight y'all are shit I'm coming off man." I mumbled taking of my mic and getting on my phone.

I decided to text Lana's ass back since I was bored.

Me
I'll come to yours later aight?

Lana
So now you wanna reply to me you really ain't shit Mar 🙄

Me
I was busy damn I already told u I was coming over 😒

Lana
Aight you better.
treating me like I'm one of your side bitches Kmt 🙄

Me
Whatever go kick rocks.

She thural moving like she the main bitch. Might just fuck around and visit my baby mama instead.

"Jah when you're off parole i'm finna take you to a strip club bro." I said whilst taking out a perc from my back pocket.

"This nigga." Jah replied laughing "I'm off parole in three weeks though." He muttered as he opened his water bottle drinking from it.

"But your lil girlfriend Taijah wouldn't like that. I've seen y'all getting a lil touchy yesterday." I said doing a conceited face then swallowing the pills after.

"On foenem I don't remember shit that happened yesterday I was crossfaded as fuck." Jah replied letting out a scoff.

I blew out air sighing a little as I sat down "So you don't remember you and Taijah kissing and her taking your ass upstairs?" I asked him clearly bluffing.

"Your lying she really done that?" Jah asked his eyes widening.

"Nah I'm lying dumb ass desperate ass hell." I said mumbling the last part. "I know you tryna fuck though." I mumbled taking out my phone.