𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗝𝗔𝗛-𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞𝗘𝗥
𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿
𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦

𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗝𝗔𝗛-𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞𝗘𝗥𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦

"Just tell me what's going on?" I asked her my stomach turning at little.

"Well you know Mikey." She trailed off playing with her nails.

"What about him?"

"I think you should stop speaking to him." She muttered.

"Why?" I asked her mugging my face a little.

"You're friends with Jah and Mar right?" She asked.

"Yeahh." I dragged off still not understanding her point.

"And Jaylon was your brother too right." She asked and I nodded.

"You still haven't answered my question though why should I stop hanging out with Mikey?" I asked her with a stern voice waiting for to answer.

"Well word on the streets Mikey and Andre was involved in your brothers death and shit like that." She replied causing me to gasp.

"And I heard him and Dre talking about you and he said that he was only getting close with you so that he can kill Mar." She said chewing on her bottom lip.

"What the fuck." You silently mumbled to yourself processing everything she just said.

"Taijah if I was you I would get out of here asap don't hang out with him no more that goes to Marni too." She said seriously.

"But I don't understand why me?" I asked her as my voice broke.

"I don't know." She shrugged looking at me sympathetically.

We were done talking and she lead me outside.

"Y'all took your damn time." Dre said as he watched the two of us walk back inside with our arms together.

"I'm aware." Vanessa said rudely causing him to mug her.

Mikey looked at the both of us and I immediately looked down avoiding eye contact with him.

He furrowed his brow a little before going back on his phone and I grabbed my coat and my purse.

"Your leaving already?" Mikey asked me as I checked my purse.

"Yeah." I said bluntly while nodding.

"Lemme talk witchu outside for a sec." He mumbled touching my shoulders and leading me outside while Vanessa talked to Marni.

"Wassup?" He asked me as I avoided eye contact.

I was fighting every urge in my body to not blabber everything out and call him out