𝗦𝗜𝗫

𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗝𝗔𝗛-𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞𝗘𝗥
𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿
𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦

𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗝𝗔𝗛-𝗟𝗔𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞𝗘𝗥𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦

I closed the door smiling from ear to ear. Jah really asked for my number. I done my lil dancey dance as I picked JJ up who was crawling on the floor.

"Hey papi." I said in a baby voice giving him eskimo kisses on his face which caused him to giggle and grab my face.

I put him down watching him crawl and grab his toy that was on the floor and putting it in his mouth.

I took of my hoodie hanging it up and I untied my shoes leaving it in the corridor.

I walked to the kitchen humming a lil tune and I opened the fridge.

"Bitch barely got anything to eat." I muttered and I took out some juice drinking it straight from the bottle.

I heard JJ crying which made me suck my teeth and I went back to go get him. I put him on my hip and walked inside the living room sitting on the couch.

"You really do look like your dada don't chu." I mumbled as poked his cheeks.

He being oblivious started to hold my hand making me hit myself with it.

"Damn you act like your dada too always tryna fight someone." I said pulling my hand away from his tiny grip.

I felt bad cause he's gonna have to learn the truth about Jaylon too. I really wished he was here to see his lil son.

I took my phone outta my back pocket going on Instagram and taking videos with JJ.

Scrolling through the picks with JJ I posted the ones I like on my story and delete the others.

I checked the time to see that it was already past 8 so Jah is probably at home already.

I tapped on his contact going to messages and I started typing. "The fuck should I even text." I mumbled while biting my nails.

Me
You home yet?

JJ started crying again holding on to my leg.

I picked him up sighing as I smelt his diaper. "You took a poop didn't chu?" I said in a baby voice.

"Aight let's go get you washed up." I said and walked to the bathroom taking off his clothes and diapers and wiping him up with baby wipes.

I gave him a quick wash and I laid him on his crib putting a little lullaby so that he could sleep.

My phone buzzed and I checked to see who messaged me.

Jah
Yh

Me
Alrr.

I went back on the couch laying down since I was tired as hell and I ended up falling asleep.

Khelani finally came back closing the door which made me wake up. She was holding a bag of Chinese food.

"Is this the shit you be eating? Take away?" I asked mugging her as I yawned.

No wonder why she got no food in her house.

"Is there a problem?" She placing the food on the table and taking off her jacket making me smack my teeth.

I got up sitting on the couch properly taking out the Chinese from the bag and opening it.

"Where's JJ?" Khelani asked taking out her own Chinese.

"Up my ass." I replied stuffing my face with food and she playfully hit me.

"So how was work girl." I asked I as grabbed a bottle of water for the both of us.

"Meh the usual." She shrugged.

"There's this jawn over there too his name Micheal turns out he's my co worker." Khelani replied putting her tongue to the side and waving her index finger.

"Oh word?" I looked at her laughing.

"But I see you and Jah. Y'all are kinda cute how long have you known him?" Khelani asked me stuffing her face.

"Girl I just met him like five days ago he mad chill." I replied as I took out my phone to check the time

"How did you guys meet?" I asked Khelani.

"I met him through Jaylon whenever I'd go hang around with him I'd always see Jah there so we just kinda became friends you know." She replied opening a water bottle.

"I never even knew he knew Jaylon like that that's mad weird." I replied.

"Yeah but he's a bad kid though he's always in and out of pen so that's prolly why you never see him."

It's always the quiet ones that surprise you the most.

"Why did he go back in the last time?" I asked interested.

"Sum about violating probation and getting into fights and shit." Khelani repleid shrugging.

"Damn you sure wanna know a lot about this man shoulda just asked him." Khelani said laughing which made me scoff.

"Whatever man." I replied mugging her.

********

Vote and comment for a new chapter <3