Copyright & Disclaimer

Copyright:

The novel: Russian Roulette: Family secrets (Also published as Russian Roulette – Family secrets), will only be available on Wattpad and Booknet for the time being.

If found on any other site or platform without the author's awareness or consent, it will be considered plagiarism and there will be taken full legal actions.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, both physical and digital, without prior written consent by the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain non-commercial uses permitted by copywriter law.

This is a work of fiction.
Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or used in a fictious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental or done in a way to not reveal the inspiration for the characters. Any and all events are of the author's creation and does not depict actual events or claim to be factually correct.

Any and all characters, businesses and locations of a fictional nature created by the author belongs to the author and may not be used or referred to without prior written consent.

The cover was contracted and paid for in full, all rights belong to the author.

Published in 2020-2021. All rights reserved.

Copyright © 2020-2021 by Alix Davenport of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Wattpad username @TheAlixDavenport

Disclaimer:

18+

Strong language, graphic violence and explicit sexual content.
Topics in the novel include but are not limited to: Mafia affiliation. Murder. Torture. BDSM. Non-consensual sex/Rape. Violence. Abuse. Psychological terror.

I don't do chapter warnings about the above-mentioned things, know that it's in there.

Read at your own discretion.