~14~

Hi everyone, I decided that I'm going to try another writing style so it may take a little getting used to when you compare it to the previous chapters, but I really want to try this. It would be great to hear from you guys which style you prefer! I hope you'll enjoy reading this chapter.

Olivia took another quick look in the mirror before she walks to the door to open it. Her eyes immediately meet Elliot's and a grin spreads on both their faces. Elliot walks towards her and kisses her softly while putting his hand on the small of her back. "Hey baby." "Hi El." "You look beautiful Liv." "Thanks." She gives him another kiss and walks back to the dining room.

Elliot quickly hangs his coat on the rack and follows her. He has the feeling tonight could very well turn out to be a very special night for them. When he enters the dining room he feels even better. The room is all dark except for the candles burning on the table. And on the table is an oven dish containing what looks like delicious lasagna, and there are two glasses of red wine. Olivia already took her seat and takes a sip of the wine. "Come sit Elliot. You don't want the food getting cold." She smiles. Elliot takes a seat across from her. "It looks and smiles delicious Liv." He leans over the table to kiss her one more time. And then they start eating.

During dinner they talk about the case that just closed, about the kids and Kathy and all kinds of small things. When they've both finished eating and drinking Olivia gets up to clean off the table. She is starting to feel a bit nervous, but excited. She wants nothing more than to finally make love to the man she has loved for years.

They quickly take the dirty dishes to the kitchen and put them in the dishwasher. When she closes the dishwasher Olivia feels Elliot standing behind her and putting his hands on her hips. He leans in closer and whispers in her ear. "Are you ready for dessert?" She turns around slowly and puts her hands on his chest. "Take me upstairs El." She doesn't have to say it twice. Elliot puts his arm on her back and one under her knees and lifts her up in one smooth motion.

He carries her up the stairs and into his bedroom. He gently puts her down on the bed and hovers over her. They kiss each other passionately but gently. "I think you may be wearing too much clothes detective." Liv says seductively as she starts to unbutton his shirt. Elliot immediately feels himself starting to harden at the tone of her voice. He helps her take his shirt off and then he quickly undoes his belt, pulls his pants down and throws them to the side.

Olivia looks at the man standing in front of her, now only in his boxershorts. His muscles are so defined, he looks so good. She works her hand up his arms until she reaches his neck and pulls him towards her to kiss him. He slides his hands up her back and pulls down the zipper of the dress. "Take it off Liv." She takes off the dress. Elliot feels himself fully harden at the sight of her in her bra and panties. She's wearing a lacy black set and she looks more beautiful than he ever thought a woman could be. He leans in and they share a long passionate kiss.

Elliot stares into Olivia's eyes for a moment. He sees the determination, love and passion in them but there's something else in them too. He doesn't know if it's uncertainty or fear. But he needs to know before they take the next step. He doesn't want to do anything she isn't ready for.

"Liv, are you sure you want to do this?" Olivia feels a sad tinge run through her body when he asks this, because she didn't even think about it and now her mind is brought back to what happened. But she's determined not to let it ruin their evening. "Yes El, I'm ready. I really want to." She kisses him once more. "Okay, promise to tell me if you want me to stop." "Promise." They both take off the last of their clothing an crawl in bed together.

An hour and a halve later they lay cuddled up next to each other in bed. What they just experienced was for both of them one of the best things they ever did. Olivia feels good. Not only because she finally made love to the man she has loved for years, but also because she didn't have a flashback or thought of Morrison once. Elliot didn't know it was possible to love her even more than he already did but he feels like his heart is about to explode. He knows for sure he wants to spend the rest of his life with the woman laying next to him.

Then he thinks of the question he's been wanting to ask her the whole day. "Liv, can I ask you something?" Olivia lifts her head and looks him in the eyes. She sees a spark of doubt and wonders what's on his mind. "Of course El, you can ask me anything." She gives him another kiss to give him the reassurance she thinks he might need. "Move in with me?"

Olivia can't help but laugh. "Yes El, of course I'll move in with you. Why were you worried about asking me that? I've practically been living here the last two months already." Elliot leans in to give her a kiss. "That's good to hear. I think I was a bit worried about you not wanting to live here because of all the kids around. You've been living alone for a long time and to move in here would mean that you're surrounded by six people most of the time."

"El, I love you and your kids. And I can't be anything else but honored that you all want me to come live with you." Elliot kisses her on her temple. "I love you Liv." "Love you to El, I always will."

They both fall asleep still embracing each other.