~ 6 ~

Olivia's p.o.v.

I'm in my apartment, I'm so ashamed about what happened today. I totally broke down in front of Fin. I've never felt so weak before, but I have to be strong. I'm going to get my life back and the old Olivia didn't cry, so I won't. I'm strong. Then I hear my phone ringing. I look at the caller ID, it says Casey. I haven't talked to her in such a long time. I quickly answer the phone.

"Olivia."

"Hey Olivia, it's Casey. We haven't talked in a long time. I was wondering if you would like to grab a drink somewhere?"

"Hey Casey, I would love to grab a drink. Tell me where and what time."

"What do you think about John's, in about an hour?"

"Sounds good to me, see you then."

"See ya."

I throw my phone on the table and get up. I have to get ready. After I've spend ten minutes in my bathroom I'm already ready to go. Just as I'm about to sit down I hear a knock on my door. I walk towards the door and open it to see Elliot and his kids.

"Elliot what are you doing here?" I ask.

"We came here to see you Livvi." Eli answers.

"Eeh, come in."

The children walk into my apartment but Elliot isn't moving.

"Are you coming in?" I ask him.

All of the sudden he pulls me into a hug. I didn't see this coming. I try to move away but he only tightens his grip on me. And then I just hug him back. It feels so good having his arms around me. My vision becomes blurry from my tears. Elliot pulls away and looks me in the eyes, he grabs my hand.

"It's going to be okay Liv, we are going to do this together."

"I don't want to ruin your family Elliot. I just make everyone feel miserable."

Elliot is just about to speak up as I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see Kathleen standing there. I forgot the kids were here for a sec.

"Olivia, I don't know what exactly happened to you but I hate seeing you so sad. You're like a mother to all of us, we want to help you too. And I don't know why you think you would ruin our family but I know you could never ruin it. Dad loves you, we love you, let us help you please."

I am so touched by her words, I never knew the saw me as a second mother. I just feel so loved all of the sudden.

"Oh, Kathleen. I love you guys too." I hug her. In no time all the kids are hugging me. As the kids let go Elliot puts his arms around me from behind me.

"I'll always be there for you Liv" He starts kissing my neck.

"Elliot, what about Kathy?"

"This is not about her Liv, this is about us. Kathy has nothing to do with us." He lets go of me and closes the door. The kids sit down on the couch. He takes my hand in his. "We need to talk Liv."

"Yeah, we do."

We both grab a chair and sit down. I don't know what to say. Should I start the conversation? But hen Elliot speaks up.

"We need to discuss some things." He looks at the kids. "Kathy left."

I don't know what I'm hearing, she really left.

"We both signed the divorce papers. She found a new apartment and left just about an hour ago."

I look at the kids, they look confused.

"Who are we going to be living with?" Lizzie asks.

" With me." Elliot says.

"She didn't want anything to do with us, did she?" Maureen asks.

Elliot nods. "She told me I could have you, and I'm very happy to have you guys."

The kids all hug Elliot and then he looks at me. He walks over to me and takes my hand.

"Olivia, I love you so much, will you please let me take care of you?"

"Yes." I hug him. I love this man so much. "I love you too." I say.

"Let's go home then." Elliot says.

Just as we are about to leave my apartment I remember I was going for a drink with Casey.

"Elliot, I was going to grab a drink with Casey. I'll come to your place after that okay?"

"Yeah sure. I'll be waiting for you." He quickly kisses my cheek and then takes off with the kids. I get in my car and drive to John's. When I arrive Casey is already there. I sit down next to her.

"Hey Olivia, it's good to see you."

"It's good to see you too." We hug each other and we both order a drink.

"So tell me, how are you doing?"

"I'm alright now, it's just that so much has happened and I'm so confused."

"Eeh, I've heard some things. Is it true you were raped and you tried to commit suicide?" She places her hand on my hand.

"Yeah, it's true. I don't know what I was doing. I just didn't want to be here anymore. But I'm going to be staying at Elliot's for a while. I'll be okay."

"That's good, just know I'll always be there for you when you need me okay?"

"Okay." The rest of the evening we talk about a lot of things. When it's almost half past twelve I decide it's time to leave. I say goodbye to Casey and get in my car. Ten minutes later I park my car in front of Elliot's house, the lights are still on, wich means he is waiting for me. I get out of the car and walk towards the door. Just as I'm about to knock on it he opens the door.

"Hi."

"Hi." He smiles and I follow him into the house.

"Do you want something to drink?" He asks me.

"No thanks, I think I'm going to try and get some sleep if you don't mind."

"No, of course. I think I'm going to bed too." He walks towards me and hugs me. "I'm going to make sure everything is going to be alright Liv, I promise."

"I know, thank you." He kisses my head. "I'm going to bed now though, I'm exhausted."

"Okay, you know where the guest room is. If you need me you know where to find me."

"Yeah, night El." I kiss him on the cheek and then I'm going upstairs towards the guest room.

"Night Liv." I hear Elliot saying.

When I walk into the guest room I see that my clothes are already in the closet and my pajamas are laying on my bed. I quickly chance into my pajamas and then I lay down on the bed. I can hear Elliot walking towards his room and then I fall asleep.