~ 5 ~

"We need to talk Olivia" He says. I just nod and follow him to the cribs.

I don't quite know what to say. I want to say so much but I don't know where to start. Just as I'm about to speak up he starts talking.

"I'm sorry about yesterday Olivia, I thought you didn't feel the same about me. I thought that I had made the biggest mistake in my life by telling you. I was so worried when you were gone, where did you go?"

"I'm sorry too, I couldn't say it with Kathy standing there. But you have to know I do love you. After I left I went to Fin, we talked and then I went to my apartment."

He walks over to me and places his hands around my thighs and pulls me closer to him. "Come home with me?" He whispers in my ear. I really want to say yes but then I think about what Kathy said.

"I can't Elliot."

He looks at me, quite confused. "Why not? I thought you loved me."

"I do. I'm just not ready for this Elliot." I hate to lie to him but I have to, I don't want to destroy his family.

"Liv, I want to help you. You can't get over this by yourself."

"Yes I can." I move away from him. "I have to go give my statement." And with these words I leave him in the cribs. I feel tears coming up but I can keep it in.

I walk towards Fin. "I'm ready."

He looks at me slightly confused. "You want me to take your statement?"

"Yes, can we do this quickly? I want to get out of here."

"Yeah, sure."

He walks with me to an empty interrogation room. I sit down and so does he.

"Tell me everything you remember Olivia." I nod.

"I was walking home from work when all of the sudden I was dragged into an alley. He pushed me up against the wall. He said that if I didn't do what he wanted he would kill everyone who even knows me. Then he ripped off my coat and shirt. He threw me to the ground and he pinned my arms to the ground as he started kissing me. I tried to kick him but he was to strong. I was fighting him and then he hit me a couple of times. I was so dizzy, I couldn't fight him anymore. He pulled off my pants and my panties and he raped me. Then he began kicking me and punching me everywhere. I tried to get him off me but I couldn't. And then he just walked away as if nothing had happened. After a few minutes I was able to put my clothes back on, I just went to my apartment and took a shower. I felt so dirty."

The tears are streaming uncontrollably down my cheeks as I start sobbing. Fin walks over to me to hug me but I push him away and walk towards the wall. "Don't touch me!" I start getting trouble breathing. I let myself drop to the floor and cry.

Elliot's p.o.v.

I watched everything from behind the window. I decide it has been enough and walk into the interrogation room. I walk straight towards Olivia. I sit down next to her and pull her onto my lap. She's sobbing uncontrollably. "I'm here Liv, it's okay to cry. I'm right here with you."

After a few minutes she calms down. She looks into my eyes. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

She pulls away from my lap and gets up, so do I.

"I'm going to go to my apartment. I'll talk to you later El."

I don't even have the chance to say anything to her because she already left the interrogation room. I decide I'm taking the rest of the day off and go home.

As I come home Kathy is in the kitchen. The children are in school. Kathy looks confused as she sees me. "What are you doing home so early? Did something happen?"

I sit down at the kitchen table. "Olivia gave her statement about the rape. She broke down. She didn't want to come home with me. I'm just so worried about her."

"Well, I'm glad to hear she has finally listened to me."

"What do you mean?" I have no idea what she is talking about.

"Last night, she called to talk to you but you were asleep. I told her she should move on with her life and stop ruining our family."

"You did what?!" I can't keep my anger inside.

"I told her the truth Elliot. I found an apartment and I'll be moving this afternoon. You can have the kids, I don't want them."

"Excuse me?! You're just leaving the kids? They need a mother! And Olivia is not the one ruining our family, you are Kathy!"

"Well if you think about it that way, I better leave now." I watch her as she grabs her stuff and walks towards the front door. "Bye Elliot. Good luck with the kids and your suicidal girlfriend."

I slam the door right behind her back. I can't believe she said those things about the kids, and about Olivia. I look at the clock. It is time to pick up the kids. I walk to my car and drive to their school. I only have to wait for five minutes before they come out.

"Hey dad!" All the kids scream.

"Hey guys." They all get in the car and so do I.

"Daddy? Is Livvi already back?" Eli asks,

"She's at her own home Eli, but if you want to we can go and visit her." After what Kathy told me I already wanted to talk to her so this was the perfect opportunity.

"Yeah!" I hear all the kids yell from the backseat, and just like that we are on our way to Liv's apartment. I hope she wants to talk to me.