Chapter 1: The first meeting

"Harry, Ronald get up, we'll be late !" Hermione said slightly annoyed because she's waking them up for the fitht time now. "Mione sut up, let me sleep" Harry mummbled and turned around to keep sleeping.

A few minutes later she stormed in again and trew a shoe at Harry, "Get the fuck up now" she yelled. "Okay, Okay I'm up you see" Harry answered her, "You didn't have to throw a shoe at me tho." "It worked you see, now let's get breakfast" Hermione said while trying her best not to laugh.

After they had breakfast they went to the portkey. It was a quite long walk and Ron told Harry everything about Victor Krum. Harry honestly didn't really listen, he was thinking about different things, Ginny had kissed his forehead yesterday and Harry was a little confused. He always saw Ginny as a friend and nothing more but he didn't know what to do now since he didn't want to break her heart or that things get awkward between them.

"Amos good to see you" Mr. Weasley pulled Harry out of his thougts. Then a really cute guy jumped out of a tree. Harrys heart skipped two or three beats, that was the cutest human being he has ever seen in his life. "And that must be Cedric am I right" Mr. Weasley asked the guy.

Cedric, what a beautiful name, Harry thought. Soon they arrived at the portkey. They all grabbed the boot and they started spinning arround. Harry lookrd arround and his eyes stopped at Cedric. Still Harry tried not to stare at him.                                                                                                          A little bit later Harry found himself lying on the ground. Cedric seemed to have figured out how to fly and came towards Harry. He smiled at Harry and pulled him up. "Thanks" said Harry slightly emberassed (probably spelled it wrong) while he started to go red.

After the Quidditch game

"Death Eaters, it's the death eaters" a woman screamed in fear. "Kids get back to the Cup  now, Fred & George take care of Ginny." Mr. Weasley said in a serious tone. Until now everyone had fun, Fred, George and Ginny made fun of Ron for his obsession over Viktor Krum, Arthur and Mr. Diggory talked about something and Harry tried to talk to Cedric without going red.

"Shit, Harry you come with me, stay close" Cedric said in a concerned way. Everyone tried to get to the Portkey without being ran over by anybody. Cedric took Harrys hand wich made Harrys heart beat even faster. "Cedric what, whats's happening" Harry asked very scared "The death eaters are attacking us, we need to get away" Cedric answered. "I- I'm scared. No ones going to die right? Right?" Harry was worried about his friends. "I don't know but I hope not" Cedric said. Cedric didn't want Harry to see how scared he was, but he was extremely concerned about his father.

After a while they reached the Portkey. They were the first to arrive. "Where are they ? I can't see them" Cedric trembled. He was walking in circles and looking through the crouds. Harry didn't know what to do and just stood there. Suddenly he saw a read head that must have been Ginny!! He started running to her. "Harry are you insane" Cedric screamed. But Harry ignored him. Ginny just got run over by a woman looking for her kids and hit her head on the ground. "GINNY !! Where are you !!" Harry screamed because he saw how Ginny fell. Cedric just stood by the cup looking for his dad. "Shit I can't see him anywhere" he thought to himself. In the meanwhile Harry had found Ginny,"Ginny are you alright ?" he asked her worried. "My head hurts a little and I lost Fred and George but I guess I'm alright" she answered. They went back to Cedric who was still going insane. It looked like he was about to cry. "Hey Cedric it's alright, we're gonna find them, okay? Harry tried to calm him. Cedric nodded. Then they decided to go look for them.

Author Note                                                                                                                                                                              I really hope you enjoyed this first chapter. please keep in mind that english isn't my first language so if i make any grammar mistakes inform me lol. You can also follow my tiktok:        @ cedric.simp if you want