Chapter 15: The hearing

Draco's hearing was today. Cedric and Harry were getting ready. "I can't believe we're really about to bring this son of a witch (see what I did there) out of this" Harry said while tying his tie. "Well like you said students at hogwarts always stick together" Cedric quotet his boyfriend.

They were on the way to the ministry they bumped into Draco. "Hey, Draco. I have a question" Harry said. "do you want us to tell them that your dad forced you into this?" Cedric finished Harry's sentence while he looked down at an anxious Draco. "Well, you'll have to if you want to get me out of this shit. Also I'm again really sorry for what happened that night." Draco apologised for at least the 20th time now. "Hey, it's okay. We all make mistakes, but it's our decision what we make out of them. Now stop apologising it's getting annoying." Cedric said with a little chuckle at the end. "But I, I hurt you and we all know what happened to Neville's parents. I-, I don't want to think about what could have happened. I won't ever forgive myself for this. And I almost killed Harry I-" Draco was cut of by Harry. "Shut up, Malfoy. Or I'll get your ass into Azkaban" Harry said jokingly annoyed. "Just kidding of course" he added. Then they arrived and the hearing started.

"We found ourself together on this day, because Draco Lucius Malfoy is accused to have conjured two unforgivable curses against for one Cedric Diggory, the Cruciatus curse and second at Harry James Potter, the killing curse, Avada Kedavra. Now, do you Mr. Malfoy consider yourself guilty for said actions" Cornelius Fudge asked. "Yes sir" Draco answered. "And do you two Mr. Diggory and Mr. Potter see Mr. Malfoy as guilty?" he asked again. "Yes sir" "Yes sir but we know the reason behind said actions which is why we want to defend him in this hearing" Cedric said confident. "Well then, would you like to present us said reasons then, Mr. Diggory?"

Cedric looked at Draco with a questioning look and Draco nodded. "Well, we know that Draco over there was forced into these actions to get the trust of the dark lord," the room went quiet after a few gasps (is that even a word???). "And he was forced into it by none other than Lucius Malfoy himself." Cedric finished and sat down again. The people from the ministry gasped again and then they discussed the situation.

You couldn't understand much just a few fractions like: "You think this is true" "Unbelievable" "He is still a minor" "But he decided to do it".                                                                                                    "We have discussed the situation and came to the conclusion that you two should decide if he is guilty or not" Fudge said. "I say he is innocent" Harry and Cedric said at the same time. "Are you sure? You might make a huge mistake now. You don't wanna make the wrong decision." Fudge said again. "I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks." Harry said and looked at Draco who tried to hold back his laughter, but failed. Now Harry and Draco were laughin and everyone else in the room, including Cedric, was confused as fuck. "What, do, do I need to understand this?" he asked Harry whispering. "It was the first thing I said to him in first year" Harry said still laughing. "Well then, Draco Lucius Malfoy you are innocent." Cornelius Fudge said and ended the hearing.

A/N: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I only have ONE FUCKING CHAPTER left and then I'm finished. Also I wanted to bring in some kinda joke, don't ask why bruh.