Chapter 14: a fight with conequenced

The next morning Cedric woke up with Harry sleeping on his chest again. He decided to wait until Harry woke up too so they could go for a walk or something like that, he didn't really think about what they would be doing. He looked down at Harry, he was sleeping peacefully which Cedric was very happy about, because lately he had a lot of nightmares about Voldemort. Cedric was hella worried about that Harry might get himself into danger again. He knew that Harry would do anything, literally anything to keep the wizarding world (and Cedric of course;)) safe. That was what he worried most about. They both saw him return, and he saw Voldemort almost killing Harry. Only thinking about it broke Cedric's heart, he swore that he wouldn't let anything happen to Harry, even if that meant that he would die. A tear rolled down Cedric's face and Harry woke up. "Hey, what's wrong?" Harry asked when he saw him crying. "Nothing, it's just" he started and gained a worried look from Harry when he didn't finish the sentence.

"Just what? Tell me."

"I'm, I-," Cedric started to stutter and cried even more now.

"Hey, shh, I'm here. It's okay, just talk to me" Harry wasngetting more and more worried since he knew that Cedric didn't cry that often

"I, I'm worried . . . about you-know-who" Harry gasped, he tried really hard to forget that.

"It's gonna be alright. I promise" Harry tried his best to calm him down.

Finally Cedric calmed down a little and they went downstairs for breakfast. They just had cereals. After breakfast they went for a walk in the woods. They had a great time and didn't even notice that it was already getting dark. They got home and had dinner again, just this time without Cedric's mom because she had a lot of work to do.

Then they casually went to bed like always

Harry was standing in the forest and saw someone walking up to him, he wore a black jacket with a big hood that hid his face. He saw Cedric being tied to a tree trying to escape. "SHUT UP" the man yelled at him. Cedric didn't move out of fear, even though he was shaking like hell. "CRUCIO" the man yelled again and Cedric screamed out of pain. Harry never heard Cedric scream that loud, not even in his worst nightmares. "Stop, please!!!" Harry sobbed, but the man didn't stop. Suddenly the man turned around and Harry could see his face. It was none other than Voldemort himself. Finally he let go of Cedric who was now lying on the floor barely breathing. "No, Cedric" Harry sobbed again. "Awwww," Voldemort looked at Harry with an evil smile "does Harry Potter have a weak spot for this boy" he laughed. Two death eaters were holding him thight and Harry kept trying to escape. "Let him go, let him go" he instucted them and they let go of Harry. Harry ran over to Cedric and started sobbing again. "Hey Ced, it's okay, I-, I'm here." but Cedric didn't respond. "No, d-, do-, don't leave me. Please." he placed his hand on Cedric's cheek and wiped a tear that was rolling down his face. In the background you could hear Bellatrix LeStrange and Voldemort laughing. Bellatrix whispered something Harry didn't understand, but he would soon find out what she said because Cedric opened his eyes. Instead of hugging Harry, how Harry would have expected it, Cedric stood up and pushed Harry away. "Cedric, it, it's me." Harry stuttered quietly. He looked into Cedric's eyes which were now blood red. "No, please." Harry's voice was shaking heavily. Now Harry realised that Bellatrix used the imperio-curse on Cedric. Cedric took out his wand and pointed it on Harry. "Please, Cedric it's me. Look me in the eyes, please" he begged hoping that Cedric would realise that this isn't what he wanted, but it was hopeless. The death eaters were laughing in the background again. "Avada Kedavra" Cedric screamed and a green light came out of his wand and hit Harry.

Harry woke up bathed in sweat. Luckily he didn't wake up Cedric. He decided to go down to the kitchen to get something to drink. "Who is this?" Mr. Diggory asked when he heard Harry in the kitchen. "Oh, I'm sorry sir, I didn't mean to wake you up." Harry apologised. "Watcha doing down here in the middle of the night?" he asked. "Well I had a nightmare and thought I would go get something to drink."