Chapter 12: A mysterious letter???

Sunday, the last day Harry and Cedric would spent with the Dursleys. Harry couldn't wait to finally meet Cedric's dad, they talked a little in the hospital after Harry woke up but that was about it. In the morning Harry woke up to the angelic voice, not, of his lovely aunt screaming his name. "Harry Potter, there's a letter. It's sunday so it must be for you," Harry had to laugh when he thought about how hundrets of letters flew in through the chimney before he got to hogwarts. He quickly ran down to see what Dumbledore, he assumed it was from him, needed.

Harry expected a letter with informations for the upcoming school year, but instead he got a letter with another letter in it.

Dear Harry Potter,

one of your neighbors, Olivia Taylor to be exact, happens to be a muggleborn-witch and since I know that you are there at the moment I would appreciate it if you and Cedric could bring over the letter and explain everything to the parents. The hogwarts professors are really overwhelmed at the moment.

with dear greetings Albus Dumbledore.

Olivia, mmmh, Harry thought until he realised that Olivia must be the girl Cedric amused last week. Talking about Cedric he already came downstairs. "Hey Ced," he started "you are a lucky man. The girl we met last week is," he started to whisper so aunt Petunia wouldn't hear "a witch." This put a big smile on Cedric's face. Harry showed him Olivia's letter as proof and then he showed the note from Dumbledore. "That's great, let's go over to her house after breakfast." Cedric decided. Harry agreed immetiadly and they went in the kitchen.

Since it would be Cedric's last breakfast with the Dursleys, Petunia made her special pancakes. Harry got some too, which was something special. Actually he can't even remember the last time he had the pancakes, probably because most summers he only is in his room and get's one meal a day, if uncle Vernon is in a good mood.

After breakfast they went to the neighbors house. Cedric knocked at the door with the biggest smile on his face. The door opened and the little girl he met last week stood there in confusion. "What are you doing here?" she asked. "We have a little suprise for you. Would you let us in?" Cedric couldn't stop smiling. They went into the kitchen and sat down. The girl got her parents and the taller boy gave the letter to Olivia. "You are Olivia as far as I know, right" he asked even though he already knew the answer. The girl read the letter out loud.

After she read the letter she ran over to Cedric and gave him a tight hug. Cedric was suprised by her reaction but still hugged her back. "I am a witch, I am a witch! Did you hear that?" she screamed around. "A- a witch? Really?" her mom asked in disbeliev. "Yeah, your daughter is a witch." Cedric said "Oh, my name is Cedric Diggory by the way and this is Harry, Harry Potter" he continiued because he realised that he didn't introduce himself. "So you two are students at this school. Is, is it dangerous there?" the mom asked again while her daughter was still going crazy

"Uhm, well." Cedric started reliving the last year again, "I'm not gonna lie it, it is a little danerous, but not like deadly dangerous, most of the time" he said. "Damn Ced, you are really  calming, my dude." Harry laughed. "Did you just dude-zone me?" Cedric said jokingly. "So it's dangerous?" the dad asked now. "Well, sometimes, but your daughters name isn't Harry Potter so she should be good." Cedric said not realizing that the parents wouldn't get the joke. "Uhm, do-, don't worry. She'll be fine. We will take care of that." Harry said giving Cedric a deathstare. "But what is up with this Harry Potter thing, I'm kinda invested now." the dad said curiously. "It's a long story," Harry said slightly embarresed.

"I think we should go then my dad will pick us up soon." Cedric said to get them out of the situation. They agreed for a date to pick up Olivia and get her stuff at diagon alley and went back to the Dursleys house.

"There you are." Amos welcomed them as they arrived. "I've been waiting for you two, where have you been?" he asked. "We had a mission" Cedric said. Then they got their stuff from Harry's room and used Floo-Powder to get to their house.

"Wow" Harry said while looking through the living room. "We'll go bring our stuff upstairs then, shall we." Cedric said and Harry followed him still amazed by how beautiful everything looked. "But no inaproppiete things, okay" Cedric's dad said as they walkd up the stairs. "Of course not" Cedric answered ironically.