Chapter 13: The Diggorys

A/N: I know I'm being very creative with the titles lately lol

Cedric and Harry had already unpacked their stuff and where now sitting on Cedric's bed. "I didn't know your room was that big" Harry noticed and broke up the silence. "Well you never asked, I guess" Cedric said. "You think one of us is gonna be in mortal danger next year?" Harry asked jokingly. "Absolutely," Cedric laughed "but I think it will be the DADA teacher that will try to kill you." "I really don't know how Dumbledore chooses the DADA teachers. Like, oh a weird dude that stutters and always wears a turban, great. A useless wizard, perfect. A werewolf, sounds about right. It just doesn't make sense" Harry joked around.

"Holy shit, I love you." Cedric said all of a sudden while he was starring at Harry. "Uh, what? I mean I-, I love you too." Harry got nervous because he wasn't used to someone actually caring about him. "You're an idiot," Cedric said before he kissed him on his lips and pinned him on the bed "but you're my idiot" he finished after they broke apart and instandly kissed him again.

The kiss got more and more intense and one thing led to another.

"Ced, didn't your father say no inaproppite things" Harry said out of breath. "Yeah but we all knew we wouldn't stick to it, am I right" Cedric said while he was laying on top of Harry and kissed him again. Harry laughed and started to kiss Cedric's neck. They went on for another twenty minutes until Amos called for dinner. Then they went down and Cedric tried to cover up the hickey Harry had left on his neck with a hoodie, which didn't really work.

"There they are, our little lovebirds" Cedric's mom said. Cedric got really uncomfortable by the comment which truly amused Harry. "Harry Potter, what a pleasure to meet you," Mrs. Diggory paused and looked at Harry "you're smaller than I expected" she noticed with a smile. "Yeah, I get that a lot" Harry said slightly blushing. Cedric sat down and laughed at his boyfriend. Then the others sat down as well and they started to eat. They talked about the last school year. They started to talk about the tournement, the yule ball and Cedric didn't leave out the part where they almost died and his parents looked at them in shock. "Now that was a bloody exciting schoolyear I'd say," Amos said after they finished. "Wait so you didn't get a letter like my aunt and uncle?" Harry asked. "No we only got the letter about the second task where Cedric pulled you out of the water" Amos answered his question. "Well pulled him out of the water is a huge unerestimate right there Amos," Mrs. Diggory noticed. Soon enough the went to bed, Cedric could convince his parents to let Harry sleep in his room.

A/N: I know that the chapters are getting a little boring lately but I promise the next one will get more exciting and especially longer also I guess it will come up on saturday (20. Feb. 2021) Hope you enjoy the rest of your day lol