Chapter 8: The last task

*a few weeks later*

It was the day of the third and last task, Harry recovered quickly from the second task and even though Cedric, Dumbledore and many others told him not to participate Harry didn't want to give up.

"Hey Harry I really don't think it's a good idea to participate, I have a bad feeling about this" Cedric tried to change Harry's mind. "Don't worry I'll be fine." Harry answered. "Just, promise me to be careful, and don't do something stupid, okay" Cedric laughed. "No promises" Harry said laughing.

"Welcome to the last task of the triwizard tournement" Professor Dumbledore announced. The Triwizard champions had to find a Port key in a maze in order to win.

In the maze it was dark and cold (no shit sherlock) Harry looked around he could barely see anything. Suddenly he heard a scream, it must have been Fleur. He ran to her but he was to late. The plants already sucked her in. (Idk how to describe this, but yall have seen the movie, so yk what I mean lol) Harry started to get nervous, his mind was again only thinking of Cedric. What if he's in trouble? What if these plant things are attacking Cedric right now? He had to find him. He ran through the maze without actually thinking. Finally he found him. They decided to stay together so they'd be in less danger. After a while they found the portkey. They started running torwards it but Cedric tripped. He fell down and the plant thingys wrapped around him. "Harry" he tried to scream but could barely breathe. Harry stopped. He thought about it, either Cedric or the portkey. "Fuck the trophy" he thought and ran to Cedric. He gave him his hand and tried to pull him out, wich was harder than he expected. Finally he managed to get Cedric out there. "Thanks" Cedric said out of breath. "For a moment I thought you were gonna let it get me" he added. Then they ran to the cup. Cedric wanted that Harry takes it because he saved him. They decided they'd take it together and so they did.

They they found themse themselves on a graveyard. "Where are we" Cedric asked. "I don't know, but it's mot where we're suposed to end up." Harry noted. Suddenly his scar began to hurt. It hurt like hell, it never hurt that bad before. "Cedric get back to the cup, now" Harry screamed in pain. "What's wrong?" Cedric asked concerned.

Harry: "Just get back to the cup, please"

Cedric: "And you?"

Harry: "I'll be fine, do me a favor and go back"

Cedric: "tell me what's going on Harry"

Suddenly they heard a noise. It was Wormtail. He was smiling in an extremely evil way.

"Get back to the fucking cup" Harry had mixed feelings, on one hand he was angry that Cedric was so stubborn and on the other hand he was fucking scared, for himself and for Cedric.

Cedric: "I'm not leaving you here"

Harry: "Why not?"

Cedric: "B-, be-, because I love you okay"

Harry: "What" this was the first time anyone told Harry this.

"Oh, how cute. Potter got himself a boyfriend" Wormtail laughed evil. "Kill the spare" the thing in Wormtails hand said. "Avada Kedavra" Wormtail said. "No Cedric!!" Harry screamed and jumped infront of him without any hesitation. "Harry" Cedric screamed when he fell into his arms. Harry was still breathing for a little bit. "Fuck, it's all going to be fine, okay. It'll be okay, I love you." he said with shaking voice and tears running down his face. "Accio Portkey" he yelled in pain.

When he got back everyone started cheering. Cedric was still crying and holding Harry. It took a few minutes for everyone to realise. "My god, what happened." Dumbledore asked in shock. "Wormtail, he, he wanted to kill me and Har-, Harry saved me" he stuttered. " HARRY NO!!" Hermione ran to them. "No, Harry please. Stay with me. I need you, WE need you" Hermione was crying. At this moment everyone understood what happened. "Bring him to the hospital wing, I have the good feeling that it isn't to late" Dumbledore told Cedric. He stood up and held Harry in his arms. He quickly got his broom and flew to the hospitalwing, Hermione followed him.