Chapter 50 (Alien Encounter)

(Eliza POV)

i was sipping on my wine when i heard a commotion happening at Mrs Jane's Living room.
For a second i thought someone broke it 🤦‍♀️
I rushed inside , only to find Mrs Jane on the phone with a mad voice . Like she was about to choke someone through the phone ._. it was scary .
Now that I've have witness it i should not get on her bad side HAHAHAH
I might end up in the hospital sooner or later.
She ended her call with a "the wedding is off"
I assume she was talking to my dad.
Welp im glad thats over.
I bet my dad is furious now. Or couldnt care less since he has his slut with him.

I fakely cough to draw her attention.
"Oh hey sorry i was on the phone with your dad"
She said while covering herself with a blanket
"Its all good. Im glad the wedding is off"
I walked towards her and sat beside her .
She looked at me and placed the strained of hair behind my ear.
"You are just glad because now you can marry me"
She smirked and then giggled
Leaving both of us looking eachother .
Her eyes were shining.
Gaze into eachother as the hot air surrounding us makes the moment more intense.
"Maybe. Maybe because i finally can have you to myself without worrying my dad"
I scootch in closer to her . With my hands wrapped around her body. She layed her head on my shoulder.
"For now keep the relationship private. Until your officially 18. If the school knows about it , i been it will be hell"
She assured me . I nodded as i know ofcourse.
I wouldn't want to risk it even though our exam is finished and we're taking our results tomorrow.
Its currently 1.30 pm and we're going to
Chels's house at 6. Im blessed to have friends like them honestly i couldn't ask for better friends.

I gave Mrs Jane a kissed on her head and then proceeded to cuddle her.
"Can i ask you something?"
Mrs Jane broke the silence.
"Go ahead"
I shifted my seat facing her . I held both of her hands and cuffed them into mine.
"Why did you choose me over all the girls who are your age in school"
Mrs Jane stuttered. I can tell she feels like shes isnt enough and worried I'll leave her for someone better.
I grinned and hugged her.
"Oh thats easy , well first of all. Age doesnt have to do anything with this. And secondly , i choose you for who you are."
I pulled the hug away and and cupped my hands on her cheek. Caressing it.
"You have no idea how long i wanted this day to happen , since the day we first met at the parking lot"
I continued , leaving her speechless.
I laughed then checked the time on my watchonly to see the time have gone by so fast its 2 pm now.
"Do u have extra clothes i can wear? If no, lets go shopping "
I said while scratching my head while smiling at Mrs Jane.
Mrs Jane Grabbed my hand and took her car keys
"Uh mrs Jane? Are you okay?"
She held my hand tight while pulling me to her car.
"We're getting your stuff from your dad's"
Wha? What-
Ughhh bad ideaaa mrs jane
We gon get in trouble.
Ah like hell he would.
"But- but hes gonna freak out seeing us"
She didnt say a word but proceeded to ride to my house. Even tho.... Its just a few blocks away 😐
"Welll. We could have just walk 😅, unless your talking about taking all of my stuff from my room 😐"
She looked at me with her eyebrows narrowed.
" Right... Im moving in with you . LETS GO GET MY STUFF"
We finally arrived and we got out the car.
Mrs Jane didnt hesitate but barged into the house.
"We're home bitches"
I said while putting my hands on the air celebrating.
When we barged in . The person we saw was a lady using my pink robe . Sheeet that whore thinks she owns the house now?
"Ahhh whats this? An alien? Did we just encounter an alien in the house?"
While pretending to study her from up to down.
"Didnt know my dad was into aliens"
Mrs Jane covered her mouth trying not to crack a laugh.
Not long my dad came downstairs , appearing from the living room.

(Conversation)
Dad : About time you came back Eliza.
Me: not for long.
Me:im moving out.
Woman : umm excuse me. Who the hell are you
I mean except u, after u barging in my house. 2 days ago.

She rolled her eyes on me while sipping on her coffee.

Mrs Jane : its none of your god damn business
Dad : move? Move where?

My dad laughed while leaning on the wall. Waiting for my answer

Me: isnt it obviously why mrs jane is here?
Dad: you? Moving in with her? Please eliza she doesnt have anything to do with you HAHA its not like shes gonna adopt you. Your funny.
Me : umm.

Me and mrs jane stood there silently looking at my dad laughing by himself thinking i was joking.

Me: i never said... She was gonna adopt me.
Mrs jane : yeah eric wtf?
Dad : so? Your planing to steal my daughter from me.
Thats child kidnapping there.
Me: pft. Please i was the one who wanted to move out. Now excuse me imma go get my stuff.

I rushed my way to my room leaving mrs jane waiting downstairs with the others.

(Mrs Jane POV)

Eliza left me downstairs so she could gather up her stuff from her room to move in with me .
I stood by the door with eric and the slut just standing there squinting their eyes at me glaring with all their might.

Eric : alright how much did she pay you . For u to back her up and move in with you?
Me : zero currency and infinite love.

Eric laughed thinking i was joking.
He then stare at me and stood there.

Eric : wait what?