Chapter 30 (Problem solve)

I spend 10 mins in the toilet trying to solve things between yin and charles and it was pretty stressful . Ive been talking to myself looking at the mirror hoping there isn't any hidden camera in here gosh that would be weird.

Aight eliza . It's all good lets just call charles and tell him what really happened.

About to call charles until another person called my phone . I don't even have to guess .

*ring ring*
Me : yes ? -.-
Mrs jane : you still at yin's ?
Me: yes i'll be back at 6
Mrs jane : you're dad said he wont be back til tmr he has an overtime.
Me : so whats for dinner?
Mrs jane : lets go to this diner around town .
Me : you actually eat there?
Mrs jane : what you mean? Ofcourse i do ?
Listen ik you're not into low class dining but i thought maybe it will make us both bond more in a vintage diner.
Me : first of all I didn't say I'm not into lower class dining. Second of all i was thinking the same on you . Cause i always thought you're classy ass only dine in high good looking places with the price of 150 dollars for a piece of steak.
Mrs jane : cause you and you're dad kept taking me to a high class restaurant.-.
Me : okok you win . I'll see you later mrs jane
Mrs jane : okay cya.

Okay wasnt expecting to have that conversation in a washroom.
Yin is probably thinking i passed out :/
Aight gotta do it quick.

*dialing charles*
Charles : about time.
Me : what?
Charles : it's about yin right?
Me : so you were expecting a call?
Charles : obviously. Anyway how is she? She didn't do anything stupid right?
Me : abit of crying and sad faces but nothing harming.
Charles : good ... i was worried about her.
But I'm still mad at her.
Me : what did u see that made u mad -.-
Charles : she was hugging this new kid in my class name julian . Ofcourse i didn't like that. That guy had some nerve to hit on my girl .
Me : do you even know who that guy is ?
Charles : just some weird kid that just moved here . Why?
Me : Charles..... Julian is Yin's cousin ffs.
Charles : you're joking.
Me : uhh bij do you want me to put yin on the phone-.-
Charles : how do you know julian is yin's cousin .
Me : I'm literally in her house . Talking about what happen between you both . But now I'm in the toilet talking to you hoping there isn't some secret camera or microphone in this household.
Charles : you telling me that weird julian guy is yin's cousin.
Me : Uh Duh? Charles ffs yin loves you more than anything in this world . You think she would cheat on you or leave you for someone else?
Me : I doubt she will ever do dat.
Charles : okay you know what ... if it's true that julian is yin's cousin ... i'll take the blame . I'll bring her out to a fancy picnic .
Me : Tf you mean if it's true? Bitch julian is mtfkg yin's cousin you dumbass
Charles : okok ... i'll call her and apologise to her... thanks eliza I appreciate it...
Me : goodness sake :/

I hung up , then took a deep breath in and out . I went out the bathroom , only to see pao looking at me confused .

"Okay what the actual crap are doing in there?" He stood there confused asf.
"Ha.ha.ha nthing i just had something bad this morning."
I ran back to yin's room only to see her on the phone sweet talking to i assume that it was charles. I sat her bed smiling and waiting for their conversation to end.

After couple of minutes passed they finally finished and i look at yin with a bright smile . She jumped at me hugging me tightly.

"I cant believe you actually did that."
She squealed and tighten the hug longer
"Dude u tryna kill me?"
She finally let me go and gave me a chance to speak.
"I would do anything to see you smile again . Plus he just misunderstood you and julian , atleast he learned his lesson not to judge the book by it's cover."
Yin thanked me continuously and we both had a good conversation throughout the day.

I looked at the time and it was almost 6
I had to make the move since mrs jane wanted to bring me out to dinner. I told yin I'm bout to head home and she gave me a few stuff as a thank you gift.

I left her home and drove back while listening
Girl in red on the aux cord.

I reached home finding mrs jane's car parked at the sidewalk. I walked to the front porch. About to reach the door handle . The porch light turned on and someone opened the front door.

Mrs jane pulled me in then pinning me to back of the door after closing it.

"Woah there tiger. Tf is dis?"
I was surprised.
"Don't you miss your super hot teacher?
She smirked then looked at me from bottom to the top then landing on lips .
"Okay i should get ready for the dinner"
I got her hands off me then head to my room to freshen my self up . I took a soak with some bath soap yin gave me earlier . It has a nice soothing fragrant. I brushed my teeth and put on some light make up before putting my hair on a messy bun .

While picking my outfit up . I couldn't stop thinking what mrs jane did to me just now.
Pinning to the door pft ... shes weird sometimes but weirdly hot.

I picked out my outfit. Long grey sleeved shirt and black jeans with some sneakers to go with it. I spray some perfume on me before heading out the living room only to see mrs jane with a floral dress.

My eyes dropped to her body then slowly to her chest area and then her lips .

"Like what you see ?"
Her voice startled me .