Chapter 1 ( moved in)

Hello all beautiful and handsome people.
Thank you for choosing and reading my book
I would like to sincerely apologise for my bad grammar and late update.
Recently i tried cooping my freedom into this book for your entertainment but as far as I'm concerned i ended up posting late ;(

This book includes alot of writing mistakes and typos.
(Most probably because I'm lazy and in a rush HAHAHA
sorry once again

Update (6/8/20)
Warning this book is suitable for 18+
Or whatever , depends on your preference in books i wouldn't give a damn

😂
I hope u all enjoy it🤓

From: Lea_Skys
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a sunny afternoon and we just arrived to our new house which is soon to be called home ,
my parents got divorced and separated ,
which mom took my brother and dad took me.

My name is Eliza Skylar Jade
I'm 18 and yes I'm single as an pringle.

Me and my dad just recently moved to Hollywood and my dad bought a house located near a beach ,
so we could have a great view everyday.

I wouldn't call myself rich ,
i mean me and my family are comfortable,
My dad is always on a business trip
and he always leaves us for his job ,But we got use to it.

(Eliza POV)

"Finally we arrived" i stated and gave myself a huge stretch after exiting the car , the house was huge ,
"isn't it wonderful? " Dad said giving me a big smile,
"it's nice but don't you think it's abit too big for only the both of us?"
I asked, leaving him silent for a while.
He replied "well the bigger the better right? Anyways i wanted to meet someone" ohh this is new👁️👄👁️ i guess its time for my dad to find a new partner. I mean aslong as my dad is happy then I'm happy for him.

We entered the house and it was bigger than I expected it was fully furnished and lastly a backyard with a pool . My first impression was why do we have a big kitchen?
My dad and I NEVER cook so it was unnecessary for him to find a house with a big kitchen.

"Dad why do we have a huge kitchen if none of us cooks?"
I questioned him,
"Oh we aren't cooking , its for the person i want you to meet , shes moving in with us."
Wait... That fast?? I haven't even met her yet 0_0
"But dad-"

"Oh shit I'm late sorry honey , order yourself some pizza i might be back before 12"
He quickly gave me a peck on the forehead before leaving me standing there with our bags still laying around the living room floor.

i took his bags to his master bedroom, then proceed to head to my bedroom , it was large but compared to my dad's its the smallest bedroom in the house.

But it was way bigger than my previous room back at Australia.

I placed my suit case and my bags on the bed and took out my pajamas and skincare out.
I took a bath ,put on my robe ,did my skin routine.

Opened my instagram and scrolled down the feed.
"i'll just go to bed early,since its my first day of school tomorrow. I don't really feel hungry.
i switch the lights off and went to bed.

(The next day)

I woke up feeling grumpy and kinda regret not having dinner yesterday :')

my dad placed me into a school
that is located near our home ,
so when my dad is busy,
he doesn't have to pick me up from school everyday.

I got out of bed and firstly checked the time
it was still very early so i wasn't in a rush thankfully.

I head to the washroom ,brush my teeth and put on some moisturizer, wore abit makeup such as eye liner and
lip gloss just some light makeup.

"Honey are you ready for school?"
He shouted from downstairs ,
"yeah just in a bit" I replied, and took my bag and walked downstairs.

I went outside saw my dad waiting for me while leaning on his car,
telling me to hurry cause he needs to leave for work early.

While on the way to school ,
i took out my earphones and listen to musics on my phone ,
it helps alot especially when I'm bout to face total new girl stares in school.

We reached to school and it was abit different then i expected , but well expectations can be a surprise.
My dad dropped me off and i was left there standing looking at this big building in front of me and thinking to myself I'm gonna spend a whole year in this school, but i guess it isn't that bad since it's only for a year.

"i can handle it, no biggy."
I said to myself and gave myself a pat at the back.

While walking to the building a car passed by and parked at the staffs parking lot ,
it looked like one of the teachers here.

A tall figure appeared infront of my eyes.
She got out the car and went to the back seat the get something .

She has
blue eyes ,
blonde hair ,
hourglass figure,
with designer clothes on .

Holy moly...

I stopped and my jaw dropped instantly.She looked at me and smiled. Making me blush yet so flustered. I quickly walked away trying to avoid her.

So much for listening to music before school.

I walked into the building looking behind me seeing if she was anywhere to be seen.

Looking right and left , coast is clear.
I

let out a huge breath.

I just witness an angel on earth . My heart can't stop pounding.