Chapter 25 (forgiveness?)

After the nurse left . Charles pulled out another bottle of wine ,he secretly snuck in .

Yin : really? Another bottle?
Charles : i had a feeling we were going to stay for a night so i packed up some extras
Chels : better don't go overboard. Remember We're helping eliza to recover not put her into a coma
Charles: right right.

While charles and yin gets the glass ready . Dilan and chels was at the balcony doing something i Can't properly explain but u get the idea .
Angelina sat beside me while tugging me in her arms .

"You okay?"
She asked ,
"I'm fine just abit worried"
she narrowed her eyebrows and lead near to me
"scared of what?"
I smiled at her then i bopped her nose
"it's nothing just abit of illusion"
she hugged me then kissed my forehead.

Yin : bottoms up girl . Here i only poured abit .
Me : thanks alot
Dilan : so how ya feeling now?
Chels : tell us if You're having a headache or something painful .
Charles : and uh tell us before You're gonna barf , don't barf and then tell us
Yin : (pinched charles cheeks)
Yin : next time if u don't stop , i'll give u an annoying kiss.
Charles : ouhhhhh i don't think i'll ever shut up .
Chels : hahaha yall are funny
Dilan : (wraps his hands on chealsy)
Angelina : this is fun.
Me : ya think so?
Angelina : spending time with close friends and my beautiful girlfriend couldn't get any better . I wish it could last for ever.
Dilan : (looked at chels) (smiled)
I agree i wish it could last for ever
(Kissed cheals on the forehead)
Charles : i'll say the same (hugged yin tightly) (peck on her lips)
Me : hahaha thank you all for today . It's amazing .
i appreciate you all for being here for me
Chels : anything for u beb
Yin : aight I'm beat up . Imma get some sleep.
Charles : same lets get to bed
Chels : goodnight you all
Dilan : ciao.

Dilan , chels , charles and yin slept on the floor with the extra 2 mattresses they found in the cabinets .
Me and angelina shared the bed while cuddling up with each other.

(Next day)

I woke up finding everyone gone
The curtains were wide open leading the sun shining direct to me . Butterflys flying outside the window flying around chasing eachother . A view from my room watching the kids playing at the hospital park . This is peaceful. Just what i need .

As if i spoke too soon .

(Knock knock)
I turned around to face the person who was entering the room . Leading me to a familiar sexy face with red lipstick on
Obviously it's Erica.

Me: i knew u were coming.
Mrs jane : so You're friends stayed over.
Me : so?
Mrs jane : You're supposed to be resting not getting drunk .
Me : (looked at the empty wine glasses on the floor from last night)
Mrs jane : (she clears her voice)
I came to tell you something.
Me : (i looked at her worried at first then i laid back at my bed and waited for her to continue.) aight?
Mrs jane : I'm sorry
Me : (i was confused at first but yet i didn't stutter) sorry for what? What made u say dat?
Mrs jane : u know what I'm apologising for. Don't act stupid

I stood up walking towards to mrs jane . Making her stutter abit
Her perfume aroma surrounding the room makes me crazy . Memories starts appearing, the first time we kissed at the school parking lot .

I walked behind her , then moved her hair to the side . I hugged behind her and then place my head on her shoulder. I whispered at her ear "Apology accepted"

I held her longer. Before letting her go . As if it will be the last i'll ever hold her again. I placed the strain of hair behind her ear then smiled at her .

She smiled back and searched something in her purse . She handed me the small gold locket necklace.

Mrs jane : get some rest . Call me if u need anything ( she held my hand then left)

I stood there watching her leave . Then i felt a sharp pain on my heart . Tf is this? I looked at the necklace then suddenly a flashback of the first time i met her . Ugh fk , I'm bout to go crazy . I laid down at my bed . Looking at the necklace she gave me . It was pretty somehow everytime i looked at it . It remind me of her .

I sat up and open the locket revealing a pic of us during the sleepover . Chels took a pic of us cuddling while we were still sleeping . Eventually chels send the pic to mrs jane . Ahhhh THIS IS ODDLY CUTE AND TRAUMATISING ASF.

I hugged the necklace then smiled shyly.

(Knock knock)
"Come in"
i stutter then quickly hid the necklace under the pillow.

Yin : hey sorry we're late , the line in the coffee shop was long .
Charles : we got u some poor man soup
Angelina : and hot coffee
Chels : we didn't know what u like so we got u something hot .
Me : aww thanks guys . I thought u all left .
Yin : left? We can't leave without saying goodbye.
Chels : plus we're leaving later at 3 pm .
Dilan : it's still early so lets have some fun .
Dilan : (taking out something from his bag)
Charles : u did not just bring the PS10 in the hospital .
Dilan : i bought the PS10
Yin : wow it's released already?
Dilan : i got early access. My cousin owns the company.
Charles : wut games did u bring?
Dilan : minecraft , call of duty , pubg
And others
Chels : owhhh lets play call of duty I'm good at that game.
Yin : u play that game?
Chels : hell yes
Dilan : what are we waiting for lets plug it on .

We played for 2 hours . Some of my friends blacked out while cuddling eachother . Angelina and chels was still playing . I slowly take the necklace out from under the pillow. Then i got out of bed to the balcony . The summer breeze I'm surrounded by . It's a good day . I looked at the necklace then smiled again . I wore it on and then cuffed them in my hands helding it tight to my heart .

I think it's a indeed good day