Chapter 41 (Take me)

18+
WARNING INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT

I srsly hate myself for this .
I keep on playing the victim although
It's also my fault . I'm acting so immature
Days pass by and today is my final english exam . Next week we will finally graduate and i cant wait to finally get out of this place .

I got out of bed and did my usual morning routine. Put on my black unbuttoned shirt , and white ripped jeans to pare with my cyan nike shoes .

I took my keys and head downstairs , with a lucky surprise Mrs Jane was having her morning coffee . Im still mad at her after what happen at school . So i ignored her and went outside to my car.

Drove to school without any disruption on my mind . I played a song called we fell in love in October from girl in red .

*ring ring*
Me: yellow?
Yin : hey love , you on the way to school?
Me: yup whats up?
Yin: nothing i was checking on you if your ready for our final exam today
Me: obviously i studied 24 hours for that.
Yin: girl, i dont think I'm ready.
Me: it's not that hard .-.
Yin: maths is easier than dis
Me: yeah I'm not siding on you for this one HAHAHAHA
Yin:  HAHAHAHA alright alright hurry up and stop being late.

I hung up and quickly drove to school.

Saw a empty student parking lot and parked there , head inside to school only to be greeted with the 2 douchebags of all .

"Well well isnt it , miss jade . Who things going on with your girlfriend? Mrs jane?"
Taylor appeared right infront of my eyes with her slut angelina .

Okay maybe i should not call her such names the fact i dated her before taylor did .

*cleared my throat*
"I don't know what the hell your talking about"
I replied them , then i looked at angelina giving her a dead look . I swear i could choke her now and leave her dead here.

*all of her their gang laughed*
"Hahaha don't worry , i bet the whole school knows about it ."
They walked away leaving me speechless . So it was them? They tryna expose me? While i'll be darn.

"Elizaa!! Over heree"
I see chels waving her arms from the distance .
"Girl u gotta help me with english , this is hard i cant understand shit."
Yin begged for help .
"Alright alright"
With so much begging and pleading😂
We used up all our free time in the morning helping yin understanding for the exam later.

*Ringgggg*
"Time to head to classs , goodluck for the exam yall"
Dilan said while giving chels a kissed on the forehead.
Charles gave yin a small kiss .
While i pat myself on the back .-. HAHAHAHAAH
jk

We all went to class and sat down for our exam . Lemme tell you , that was my favourite exam i ever taken in history of my life .
I slayed through like butter spread on a hot grill .-. I enjoyed every single word written there .

Class ended and our paper has been submitted. I was dang happy with my answers . With yin and chels sitting beside looking flustered.

I tapped chels's shoulder .
"It's easy right?"
I said while giving myself a stretch
"Meh science was easier"
Chels said without hesitation
" IM GONNA FAIL"
Yin suddenly fell in me and chels arms.
"Woahhh girll"
Chels caught yin .
"That wass hardddd"
Yin said while hugging me .
"Poor thing . I feel the same towards maths"

We all laughed then head out to the hallway .
Everyone was cheering and throwing there bag pack own the air celebrating the fact we're done with our exams .

"Hey babe"
Charles surprise yin and gave her a kiss .
"Hows my girl"
Dilan came giving chels a big hug with a twirl.
Me enjoying the view of the students celebrating and singing about the hallway . I saw Mrs Jane walking out her office with her skinny jeans and her blous revealing her cleavage.

I gulped .

"Let's celebrate tomorrow at mirando Restaurant"
I said to the gang while trying not to stutter after seeing mrs jane .
The gang agreed and we all laughed our way through the day .

School ended and we all went back home . I drove back home with so many questions to ask myself . Okay i should really apologise to Mrs Jane . I feel bad for her .

I arrived home saw mrs jane car parked near the garage . I entered with to my surprise she was bending over trying to pick something out .0-0

Okay perfect timing.

I close the door silently and tiptoed my way to surprise her .

*Mrs Jane POV*
I was cutting veggies to make Eliza her favourite dish . I think i should apologise her on my behaviour last few weeks .
I tried to prepare some ingredients when I accidentally dropped my knife . I picked it up and continued my chopping .
Until i felt someone wrapping their hands around my stomach .  With a soft touch like that i knew it was eliza . I stopped cutting the veggies and trying to endure the pleasure she was getting me into . Her hands roamed around my body reminding me of that day in school.  I close my eyes and trying not to moan . She started to massage my chest  leaving me wanted to release a small moan . But i just couldnt . I feel her grinding on my body . She teasingly kiss my neck , with her hands still on my chest . I was pushed against the counter and her hands started to unbuttoned my jeans and then quickly slipped her hand in . I let out a small moan with my head tilted back to her shoulders.

"Owh fuck"
I said while trying to stop her hand from moving faster . She pulled my jeans down revealing me bottomless with my underwear on . She carried me to sit on the countertop . Spreading my legs . She kissed my lips then slowly from my lips to my tummy then it went to my down area . 

*Eliza POV*
"Fuck you taste good Mrs Jane"
I said while coming up giving her a kissed
I carried her to my room and continued doing our thing .

It was one of the best sex i ever had 😌