Chapter 14 (Cute Girl)

(Knock knock)
"Come in"
while fixing my hair abit at the vanity. I looked at mirror to see Mrs Jane Standing behind me . Wearing A Long Red Silk dress that complimented her on her bodyline . I turned around and my jaw just dropped.
"What do you think"
she said , while twirling around like a princess.
"Cute ..."
i said with my face blush red .
"You look great yourself"
she walk towards me and fixed the strained of hair infront of my face.

"Shall we go?, i'll drive"
i placed my hand out for her to grab it and we both walk down to the car.

We arrived to the Steakhouse to see Chels and Yin standing in front of the entrance waiting for us .
"Yall here"
Both of smiled when we came.
"We just arrived too"
we all went inside and got our tables .
"Order whatever you guys want , it's all on me"
Chels and yin started to roam around the menu to get their cravings .
Mrs Jane looked at me and smile before looking at the menu ,
"Hello , I'm Angelina I will be You're waitress tonight. What can i get for you girls"
wait isn't that the girl from the school?
"I'm sorry do i know you?"
Chels questioned,
"Ouh heyy you guys , didn't know you guys are familiar with this restaurant" the unknown girl talked to Yin and Chels and then her smile lights up after seeing me . "Eliza right? , hey didn't notice you wearing that outfit , suits you well"
i blushed ...
"Ouh umm thank you"
i can see Mrs Jane looking at her with a dead eye .
"I'm sorry are you new? Havent seen you around school?."
Mrs Jane smiled and replied
"Erica Jane Samuel , I'm You're teacher at Oxford academy."
I knudge Mrs Jane shoulder .
"Ouh my bad i didn't see you before."
She smiled then ask for our orders.

Chels ordered a Ribeye steak , medium rare with gravy on the side.

Yin order filet steak , rare and mash potatoes.

Me and Mrs Jane ordered the same
Wagyu steak , Well done and a salad on the side . We ordered a bottle of wine for the table and brownie desserts aswell

"So um Angelina? , how long have you been working here?"
All of us looked at Mrs Jane then faced at Angelina.
"Please call me Angel . I've been working for 2 months . Helping my family out , they own this steakhouse." Mrs jane narrowed her eyebrow.
"I'm not working full time . I'm just helping out at night"
she smiled and winked at me . She walked away to placed our orders at the kitchen.
(hold up did she wink at me?) chels and yin looked at me with a smirk .
"Someone has a cru... "
i threw chels the napkin before she could finish the sentence.
"No please don't-"
i looked at her ready to throw another napkin .while yin was laughing at back .
Mrs Jane was quiet while looking outside at the window .
"You okay?"
i asked Mrs Jane to reassure her. She nodded while looking out at the window .
Chels and Yin was taking selfies and alot gossip about the boys .

The food came and we all had a blast talking and teasing eachother. Mrs Jane was laughing too .I'm glad shes enjoying .
They handed us our dessert for last .

While eating the dessert.
A group of boys came in .
Chels looked behind me and almost choked "cough cough"
she shook yin shoulder and pointed behind my back .
I looked behind me to see both the boys Yin and Chels Mentioned all the time ...
both of their face are red as tomatoes.
I wanted to embarrass them so i went to their table .

"hello boys"
all of them looked at me
"Ouh hai?"
I smiled and asked them
"I'm sorry for disturbing but my 2 friends there .
Wanted You're numbers ."
Dilan and Charles looked at chels and yin while both of them covered themselves with napkins . Both of them blushed and laugh covering their mouth . They gave me their numbers and i head back to our table .

"If i had invisibility i would have embarrassingly embarrass you infront of them ."
Chels threw the napkin at me . I handed them the numbers and both of them started screaming softly
"Omg omg omg you did not"
Yin said .
"Yeah i just did"
she stood up and hugged across the table almost choking me .
"Okay okay calm down"
i saw chels face so red .
The redess i seen .
"You okay chels?"
I asked her . She smile nonstop.
"I'm awesomely great."
We all laughed and ready to pay the bill .

Angelina came with the receipt and booklet and asked us if we will be paying with cash or credit . I took out my credit card and handed it to her . She slide my card on this card monitor . And handed it back to me .
thanks for dining here .
Please come again ,
she smiled and head back to the counter .
Mrs jane keep on rolling her eyes on Angelina . Everytime she came to our table . Whats her problem?

"Come on lets go."
As i stood up Mrs Jane Held my hand and wouldnt let go .
I see where this is going .
"Thanks for the dinner tonight Eliza ."
I smiled and told them it was no prob.
"Yeah thanks alot"
she showed me the paper that i came gave them written with the boys number.
Yin winked at me .

We all laughed and went back home .
While driving back home . Mrs Jane fell asleep and her head was on my shoulder.
"Tired aren't you?"
I smiled and patted her head .
When we reached home . I carried her out and head to her room . I think it's the wine ..
i should have ordered something not alcoholic...
I dropped her on the bed before i could even get up she pulled my neck and my body landed on hers .

Ummm okay
"Mrs Jane You're drunk .
Come on let me go"
she refused and pulled me in tighter.
"Let me go . You need to rest"
she finally let me go and i switch off the lights and left her room . Headed to my room .
Took a soak with bubbles and ended my day with a soothing home spa . Changed into my pajamas and night light on . And slept my way in