Chapter 52 (Drama)

Unknown man : we meet again eliza.
By the time i heard his voice i already knew who that was.

Me : father.

I turned around facing him.
With my fist about to throw a punch at his unbearable face. His companion? As usual hes pet slut with a face full of make up, clown.

Dad : welp isn't it nice to see you , thank you soo much chelsy for inviting me .

Chels looked at my dad uncomfortably giving a fake smile then turning her face to me. She knew i wasnt liking the company.

Dad : aww come on eliza , avoiding your father isn't taking you anywhere. Lets go home and talk this through.

My dad grabbed my arm holding it firm trying to get me out of here..

Me : let me go, you traitorous bastard.
Chels : LET GO FROM HER .

He suddenly release me and the momentum flew me back hitting the ground.

Mrs Jane : ELIZA! u okay??
Me : im fine.
Dad : you still won't listen to your father? Your just like your mother careless and ignorant.
Charles : What the hell is going on.
Dilan : eliza ? Chels? What's going on.

The crowd started gathering around surrounding us.
With curiosity in their faces.
Chels suddenly stood up and stand in front of us while her index finger pointed the gate .

Chels : i think its time for you to leave Mr Skylar.
Chels : bring your pet slut along with u
Dad : what? The party just started.
Chels : well as the owner of the party . I here now uninvited you to this party , now leave.

Everyone looked at my dad with a disgusted look.

I stood up and placed my hands in Chels's shoulder.
She took a step back and smiled.

Now its my time to shine.

Me : first of all. Your no where different than my mom.
A traitor , A disgusting human being. Nothing but shame . I shouldn't have looked up to u , thinking you were a role model to me.

Dad : I- I RAISED YOU , ELIZABETH JADE SKYLAR.

Me : U RAISED ME BECAUSE YOU WERE LONELY.
WHERE ABOUTS WERE U WHEN MOM WAS STILL AROUND? YOU WERE ALWAYS AT WORK .
AND WHEN MOM CHEATED ON U AND LEFT U. TAKING MY BRO WITH HIM . U FELT LONELY SO U RAISE ME.

Dad : I GAVE U EVERYTHING.

Me : U WERE NEVER DIFFERENT THAN MOM.
BY THE TIME U DATED MRS JANE , U WERE STILL THE SAME U KEPT ON DISAPPEARING SAYING U WERE WORKING HERE WORKING THERE. MRS JANE WAS THE ONLY ONE THERE FOR ME. TALKING TO ME , SPENDING TIME WITH ME.

Dad : I WORKED MY ASS  FOR YOU ELIZA . I GAVE U FOOD I GAVE U A HOME.

Me : BULLSHIT ALL THOSE BUSINESS TRIPS U TOLD ME WERE ALL LIES.

i pulled out a phone out of my pocket.

Me : looky here? Oop looks familiar right?

My dad's jaw dropped

Me : ahhhhh so u do know. Ohhh such a shameeee and embarrassment if everyone here in this party knew about these pictures?

Dad : WHERE DID U GET THAT PHONE! GIVE IT BACK

Me : ah ah ah. Im not finished. I remember u saying this phone was for business when i was younger.
I kept on asking " daddy what phone is that"
And all u reply was for work.

Me : my curious teen self was desperate to know but ofc by that time i see u as role model so i wouldn't have done it.

Me : but when i visited mrs slut house that day catching u cheat. I saw your " business phone" laying at her countertop kitchen. Obviously i went to check it . And all mighty lord. It was not an ordinary business phone.

Dad : ELIZA I DEMAND U TO GIVE ME BACK THAT PHONE

Me : kinky dad. Who knew u had alot of bitches back then? The dates were pretty old too it was way back when i was young. Before my mom cheated too.

Me : so BASICALLY . YOU CHEATED ON MY MOM FIRST

Me : my mom cheated on u and left. But u cheated on my mom and continue to do so. Coming back after several business trips only to know u were out with hoes all the time.

Me : June 8th of this year. I had a sleepover with chels and yin u told me to keep mrs jane company. So i did. U called me and told me u had a business trip. And i believed you. Thinking u were actually working out there. But turns out i found a kinky picture in here. With some blond lady. June 8th. And u said u were on a business trip.

I threw the phone at the ground . My dad ran and picked it up putting it in his pocket.

Me : dont be alarmed. I have everything saved in a file . So if u try something stupid to hurt me or anyone of my friends INCLUDING MRS JANE.
I will leak your stuff in the internet and every information in your "business phone"

Me : Now leave.

My dad glared at me and turned around.

Dad : come on sandra. Lets go.

As my dad left with his slut
A moment of silence struck.
I took a deep breath and turned around facing my friends. I smiled

Me : im sorry for creating a scene...

then the whole crowd clapped and cheered.
Leaving me confused.

Me : i-
Chels : IM SOO PROUD OF YOUUU
Mrs jane: YOU GO BABE !!!
Dilan : NICE JOB DUMBASS U DID IT
Charles : GOOO ELIZA.

They all cheered for me and comforted me .
My brother must be proud of me.
Look at me brother:') ive grown.

Yin : SORRY I WENT TO THE TOILET . WHATS ALL THE RUCUSS HERE?

Yin ran to us then stopped for a while taking a few breaths

Yin : i thought i heard a huge commotion going on.

Everyone looked at yin and laughed

Yin : what? Whats so funny? Is something on my face?
Me : hahaha nothing is on your face . We had pretty dramatic scene here .
Chels : but thankfully u came and made us laughm

Charles held yin waist pulling her close to him and giving yin a peck on her forehead.

Dilan : WELL WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR? LET THE PARTY BEGIN.

Everyone celebrate and held their drinks up.

Im standing here wondering if thats the last i will worry about my dad.

Is it over now?