Chapter Four

Chapter Four: Louis Tomlinson

WARNING: Drunk sex involved. It'll be somewhat descriptive so if for some reason you're uncomfortable, skip that part. Enjoy!

"Prince Malik, this is Louis Tomlinson, the man whom I would trust with everything I have." Styles had his hand pressed to Louis' lower back, pushing him forward to shake the other mans hand.

"It's an honor to meet you sir," Tomlinson shook his hand, bowing some as he did so.

"I've heard that you can help me get rid of a problem." Tomlinson gave a cocky grin as he nodded. "Liam, Prince Horan's closest friend, has caused a slight interference with my plan and I need him removed from the situation."

"Must I kill this man?" Tomlinson took a seat in front of the Prince. Styles leaned against the wall behind Tomlinson and watched the two.

"If you wish, a simple kidnapping should do the trick. All I need is him to be gone while your partner does what I hired him to do," Prince Malik stated. Tomlinson nodded in understanding before leaning forward.

"When would you like this done by?" he questioned.

"Styles has three weeks before he has to assassinate Prince Horan. Since the two are so close, he will be too concerned for Liam to even consider having a ball, which will push off me becoming king. I want Liam gone during the day of the ball as well. Styles, introduce Liam to your friend and have them get to know each other. Tomlinson, I need him gone before Styles takes Niall upstairs, he is sure to follow him."

"Don't worry sir, Liam won't be anywhere near Niall when Styles does the job," Tomlinson promised. Prince Malik nodded in approval then stood, grabbing a bag of money from a guard next to him.

"Your starting pay, you'll get the rest once everything is done." Prince Malik smoothed out his suit before stepping towards the door. "Don't let me down you two." His eyes lingered on Styles, almost as if he was warning him. The two assassins nodded then turned to each other as Prince Malik left the room.

"When am I going to meet this Liam?" Tomlinson asked his old friend.

"Today if you'd like, I must meet with Prince Niall for tea in just under an hour. I'm sure he would be relieved to have some time from Liam." Tomlinson gathered his things before agreeing to meet with the servant. "Fantastic, let me give the prince a ring." He pulled his phone from his jacket pocket as he walked into the hallway of the old metal building.

"Hello Harry," Niall greeted cheerfully through the speaker.

"Hi love, how has your day been?" It seemed as though Styles was a completely different person when he was talking to Niall. Mainly because he was. When he was around the prince, he was Harry: a loving and broken boy. But when he was Styles, he was ruthless and a murder.

"My day has been fine, what about yours? Are you still coming for tea?" Niall asked the curly haired lad.

"Of course, I will be there soon. I was actually calling to ask a question. Would it be okay if my friend, Louis, tagged along? I've spoke to him about you and Liam and he just can't get Liam out of his head for some reason, he is dying to meet him."

"I don't see why not. I'll tell Liam that he has a visitor coming. I'll see you soon."

"Bye," Styles said before hanging up. He pushed the phone back into his pocket before retrieving his friend from the meeting room. "Come on, they are waiting for us." Tomlinson nodded and followed Styles to his car.

"Is there anything I should know about you before I meet this lad?" Tomlinson asked, referring to the fake Styles.

"I'm a writer, I write horror and things that most find disturbing. My parents live in London and my sister is in America." Styles told his friend.