Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight: Panic

Harry sighed and stopped his actions, resting his chin on Niall's chest. "I'm sorry for not contacting you. I was...busy." Niall nodded in understanding. "Please don't get mad if it happens again. I've got a lot of things that I have to think about, sometimes I just need time to think." Niall listened to Harry contently, running his fingers through Harry's curly hair.

"It's okay, I understand completely." Niall leaned forward and pressed his lips to Harry's forehead. "Harry, can I tell you something?" Niall asked. Harry hummed as he nodded his head, sitting up so he hovered above Niall. The prince took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a second. Harry admired how the blond boy looked underneath him. His eyes opened and his exhaled lowly. "Harry, I think I'm in love with you."

Harry stared down at Niall with wide eyes. They'd been together for less than a month and he was already admitting that he was in love with the curly hair lad. It's not that Harry wasn't extremely happy to hear these words leave Niall's lips, he felt the same way, even if he wasn't ready to admit it. But there was one problem.

Niall was targeted for murder exactly two weeks from that day.

"Harry?" Niall whispered, his eyes searching the frozen face of the boy above him. "Harry please say something." A single tear went down his cheek, more about to follow. Harry's eyes followed the tear down the boys pale skin before snapping from his thoughts.

He cleared his throat as he blinked rapidly. "I-"

"You don't love me. I'm sorry, I understand if you want to go." Niall attempted to wiggle out from underneath the larger male. But Harry wasn't having that. He sat back, straddling Niall's hips. His large hands captured the other males face and pulled it towards his, crashing their lips together.

Need and want swarmed around them as they tried getting closer. Niall tugged on Harry's curls before pushing Harry onto his back and climbing over him. Their clothes came off within seconds, bodies already red and skin tingling with every touch.

As Niall rode Harry, he begged him to say "I love you." Harry chanted the three words, loud and clear.

When they both climaxed and came down from their highs, Niall cuddled into Harry's chest, ignoring the fact that they were laying the wrong way on the bed. Harry bushed his fingers through Niall's hair, enjoying the sound of the pale boy trying to catch his breath. "Do you really love me."

"I do," Harry whispered, scared to hear to words come from him without a string of moans after it. Niall smiled against Harry's bare chest before cuddling closer to him.

The green eyed lad wanted to stay, to fall asleep with his lover. But he knew that he had to go, he had to get out of here. The probability of Zayn knowing what happened in that large bedroom was high. He had to get away before Zayn came looking for him. "I have to go," he mumbled.

"Go where?" Niall sat up, confusion and hurt clear on his face.