Chapter One

Chapter One: You Have A New Mission

- Six Weeks Prier To The Ball -

"Styles." A man held out his hand to the assassin, greeting him as they took a seat around the small table. "My name is Zayn and I have something that I need you to do."

"What do you need, sir?" Styles asked the man who is better known as Prince Malik.

"I need you to kill my cousin. As you know, he is next in line to the thrown and by the time he is ready to step down his future son will be ready to take it. There is no room for me." Prince Malik stated as he motioned for his butler to come over to him. "I am willing to pay as much as you like."

"So you're asking me to kill your cousin- Prince Horan- because you want to take the thrown?" Styles clarified as he leaned forward, gloved hands intertwining with themselves. He personally found it very absurd and selfish, but he had no room to speak his mind. 

"Yes, that's exactly what I am asking." Prince Malik confirmed as he slid the chap his bag of money. "Ten thousand pounds for now, once it's done I will give you more." 

"When do you need this done by?" Styles took the money and tucked it away before looking back up at the black haired man. 

"His birthday is in six weeks, they are having a ball on that day to celebrate his coming of age. I need it done that night." Prince Malik passed him an inventaion to the ball for the prince. 

"How do you wish that I do this?" The assassin continued to ask questions, wanting to make sure he does it exactly the prince wants.

"Get him drunk and push him off of the side of the tower, shoot him and leave a suicide note, I don't care. Do whatever you want. Just make it look like he did it, don't leave any sign that you killed him." The prince shrugged, making it very clear that he does not want anyone to know that the other prince was killed on purpose. 

"I will do my best, sir." Styles nodded as he stood from his seat.

"One more thing." Prince Malik stood and grabbed the assassins bicep, stopping him from moving. "I need you to gain his trust, start hanging out with him now, figure out everything you can about him. Everything he hates, how he really feels, learn how he thinks so you can use them against him at the ball. Got it?" 

"Got it." The man gave him a stiff nod then pulled himself from the prince. "How do I meet the prince?" Styles looked at Prince Malik with a raised eyebrow. 

"I'll introduce you two this evening. Go home and get dressed up then meet me next to the palaces gates." Prince Malik instructed before leaving the assassin in the small room of the building that Styles meets his clients in.

Styles sighed before leaving as well, going back to his house in the town of Mullingar. He moved into Mullingar at the age of six with his uncle after his parents were killed in a mysterious fire back in his old town. The memory has mentally fucked him up, making it hard for him to feel remorse for others. Becoming an assassin was easy for him since he had no mercy for anyone. To him, everyone destroyed his life, everyone was responsible for the death of his parents. 

When he got home he went straight to his room and pulled out a nice tuxedo. He had multiple outfits to wear for when it came time to do a mission like this. Most of his clients were rich assholes who were jealous of someone getting more than they did. 

He dressed himself up like a doll then went to the palace where Prince Horan stayed. Styles had never met the prince, or seen him even. All he knew was that the prince was twenty four, turning twenty five in six weeks. 

The assassin got back into his fancy car then drove to the palace where Prince Malik awaited. The prince smiled as Styles climbed out of the car and walked over to him. "Hello once again." Prince Malik greeted the chap before leading him inside of the palace. "This is Prince Horan's palace, his family built it eight centuries ago."