Chapter Five

Chapter Five: A Little Bird Told Me

Harry woke to the feeling of movement against him. His eyes peeked open and found a dashing prince asleep in his arms, drooling some against his chest. He smiled and yawned before stretching, careful not to wake the prince. It took him a minute to completely understand what was happening, but eventually he did.

Shock was evident on his face as he looked down at the prince once again. Neither of them were wearing clothes and he noticed that his legs were sore. It was obvious to him that they had slept together. Harry started going through everything that happened, only remembering some details...rather nice details.

He could clearly remember Niall working him with his skilled hand, then the way Niall moaned his name as he rocked into him. Harry was starting to get hard from just the memory of it. Quickly, he got up from the bed, making sure he didn't wake the prince. His clothes were scattered everywhere but he found them eventually.

After using the loo and putting on his boxers, Harry climbed back onto the bed to wake Niall. "Niall, it's time to get up," I whispered.

"No, five more minutes." He gathered the blankets in his arms and rolled over.

"Baby you need to get up." Harry brushed my fingers through his hair, making it all stand up. Niall grumbled words but does as told and gets up, his eyes still not open. "Good morning, love." Harry leaned forward and kissed Niall's sleepy lips. Niall made a humming noise and smiled before his eyes shot open and looked from Harry to his naked body frantically.

"Did we have sex last night?" Niall asked in a panic.

"Yeah, we were both pretty drunk last night." Harry looked down shamefully from the feeling of Niall wishing they hadn't slept together. It was quiet for a moment as the prince thought about his actions. Harry was so consumed in thinking about how he ruined the plan that he hadn't noticed Niall moving closer to him.

"Harry?" Niall whispered.

"Hmm?" Harry looked up only to be thrown off with Niall's lips against his. It was confusing at first, why would Niall want to kiss him now? But the question didn't stop Harry from kissing him back. The prince pulled away a few moments later and smiled brightly at Harry.

"I don't regret it." His lips found their way to Harry's jawline and trailed down to his neck. Harry let out a hum of pleasure and pulled Niall up onto his lap.

"I don't either," Harry stated. Niall attempted to move but stopped and let out a whimper of pain. "Are you okay?"

"I'm really sore," he admitted. A blush covered Niall's pale cheeks as he buried his face into Harry's neck.

"That's okay." Harry kissed the side of his head and laid down some. "I really enjoyed last night."

"I did too, I wish I could remember more of it." Niall rested his head on Harry's shoulder, his fingers tracing the many tattoos across his chest. "Do they mean anything?" Niall asked.

"What? My tattoos?" Harry looked down at his chest. He'd never told people what each of them mean, some of them don't even have meanings. "I've never told anyone about them..." he admitted.

Niall rolled over so he was laying on top of Harry, his chin rested on his chest. "Tell me."

Harry took a deep breath, trying to decide if he should. Finally, he did. He told Niall all about his childhood and what each of the tattoos meant. He was the only one outside of Louis who knew what Harry's real life was like. Niall knew everything besides what Harry was. There was no way Harry was going to admit being an assassin and his job is to kill Niall.