a call far away

The team came back to there base to get some rest after they explored the alien gun and the aurora ship. They were all now crafting some beds in their room so that they can sleep better instead of sleeping on the floor. They all needed a rest for now and see what they should do next for there adventure but for now they all went to sleep.

(Vanoss dream).

Vanoss woke up and saw he was not in his room but rather nowhere but darkness. He looks around the area and see nothing or at least anything.

Vanoss: hello

Vanoss called out as his voice was echoing the area. But he got no response to anyone. Vanoss would walk but to where exactly as it seem it would end to nothing.

Vanoss: anyone here

He called again but still nothing. He began to get a headache as tho something was grabbing his head really hard. The pain was bad that it put him down to the ground. Vanoss began looking around to in pain as to what to do. But when looking to his right he was met with something glowing. He can't tell what it is but he can barely see some eyes not human eyes but some sort of creature. Vanoss couldn't say anything because of the pain only to him to just see this glowing figure in front of him. Vanoss pain than started to fade away and so is his vision as everything was going dark again. The only thing vanoss got was the figures response.

???: who. Are. You. All.

Vanoss dream end.

Vanoss woke from his bed quickly as he looks around. He is in his room now and the pain he had was gone. Vanoss was freaked out about the figure he saw in his dream. He wasn't sure who it was or what it was at all. Was it some creature him and his friends never discovered they may never know. Vanoss got up and equip his swim suit and exit his room. Down the hallway in the main room they called it he can see that there was now table and chairs with some plates and cups. In the main room there was also what look to be some poster of some keep calm cat with a space helmet, a poster of the new vehicle called a prawn suit mk 2 which they should make it, and a poster of the aurora ship in its full conditions which looks awesome and couldn't imagine some like that would exist. Vanoss could see delirious going through his pda as well as nogla making some food.

Vanoss walk up to them to talk.

Vanoss: hay guys

Delirious and nogla: hay evan

Vanoss: what are you doing

Delirious: going through some database about the indigenous life forms

Nogla: and i am cooking some fish

Vanoss: cool uh hay i got something to tell ya

Delirious: what is it

Vanoss: have ya had any weird dreams lately

Nogla: about this world

Vanoss: kinda but about some glowing figure

They all think for a minute.

Delirious: no not real no

Nogla: i didn't have any dreams about a figure

Vanoss: ya didn't dream of it

Delirious: no

Vanoss was confused as to why them both haven't had this dream. Maybe the others must have encountered the dream.

Vanoss: where are the others

Delirious: brian is planting some kelp outside and acid mushroom

Nogla: tyler is in his moonpool room