the final

6 month later.

The group of YouTubers are back to normal and began resuming of their career of recording. Moo was back with his beloved wife and daughter, cartoonz was back to play with delirious on game they been planning to play, fourzero was happy to play with his friends again, and smii7y well he took the subnautica game from them to experience what they went through. The agents decided to keep an eye on them and see what they can do with their new technology. Maybe one day they could learn about this new technology from this alterra company.

With the others six returning home and with valuable things they brought they became millionaire's and got some cool things they purchase. At each of their house they got cool things and place their decorations from the planet they came from. At Vanoss setup room a frame with his armor swim suit and had a shelf of things from the planet. Ryle decided to live with vanoss so he can teach him about the planet.

At Wildcat setup room was a vending machine he crafted with the habitat builder as well as his own fabricator. He also has a big fish tank with two ghost weed plants.

At Delirious setup room was a shelf full of alien stuff he collected as well as the alien blue tablet. He has a fish tank with two peepers swimming about. They also gave birth to three smaller peepers.

At nogla setup room was a shelf of ion cubes as he likes the sound they make. He also got a cave crawler in a big pickle jar that he feeds it.

At basically setup room are pictures of their adventure they had on planet 4546B. He also got his stasis rifle he uses for protection.

Finally at terroriser setup room was new things he crafted from scanning a bunch of junk he learns. He has a head of the warper  mounted on his wall behind him.

They all are having a great time thanks to this new technology they have learned from the planet. Ryle is going fine this planet his new home and hopes he can learn from it. The time is was close to midnight they all went to their new beds which they all crafted with their habitat builder and went to sleep. Another day finished and a new day to come they all say before sleeping.

As they as are sleeping their head began to tingle and got one final voice from a familiar leviathan friend they made.

Sea emperor: what is a way without the ocean? A beginning without an end? They are different but they go together. Now you among the stars, and I fall among sand. We are different. But we go....

Together

                               THE END

Credit.

(A/n: I don't own this video)