the emperor

the others went down to meet up with ryle so that they can process to the next area of the facility. The next area they see through the shield was a long hallway but couldn't see what else.

Vanoss: hay ryle what do you think is in there

Ryle: are answer

Wildcat: what answer

Ryle: are answer in are head

Terroriser: what you and vanoss head pain

Ryle: no the voice in are head

Nogla: the voice in you and vanoss head

Ryle: look when I first came here the voice was muffled from the surface but the deep we went the more the voice was clear

Delirious: so you think the voice was coming from here

Ryle: the only way to know is to go through here

Ryle than place the blue tablet on the terminal as the shield was fading away.

Ryle: ready guys

They all looked at each other and back at ryle.

Vanoss: yes

They all agree and began heading down the area to see what is there. The pda than went off as it was telling them a message.

Everyone's PDA: translating local alien broadcast... Warning: vaccine development program terminated. Emperor egg hatching project terminated. Live specimens terminated. Evacuate immediately.

This made then think of why those projects and program were terminated but they are worried about that vaccine development being terminated. As they went further out they came to a stop when they saw a giant pool of water.

Vanoss: is that where we are going

Ryle: I think so

Wildcat: what do you think is down there

Terroriser: well it is a containment facility so something is bound to be in here

Basically: ya but what is it

Nogla: well we can't think of it we may need to jump in

Basically: what no no there is no way I'm going in their without reasons

Ryle: we have no choice

Delirious: how about we jump in all together

Ryle: good one del

They all agree as the were getting ready to into the water. The hope to see what is in their but hope it's not aggressive or something.

Ryle: ready

They moved their head to say yes.

Ryle: ok
.
.
.
.
Ryle: 1
.
.
.
.
.
Ryle: 2
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ryle: 3

They all jump into the water as they waited for the bubbles to clear out. They can see that they are swimming above a platform but not the sea bed. They swam to the platform and looks around to see what is their.

Wildcat: hmmm look like we are-

(Loud bang)

Wildcat was cut off when something move the platform. Nogla turned around to see a giant fin holding the platform. Nogla shouted to the others as they all look to see the same thing. Then the head show's up and another fin as it reveals itself.

They are all looking at a leviathan but a collosal size leviathan which maybe is bigger than the reaper leviathan or dragon leviathan. It has mandibles on each side of its mouth, an antenna above it's nose with green glowing lures, it has a four glowing eyes, and a thick brown armor skin.