Ghost of the sea

Vanoss and his friends have began building a new base but this time they were going to add a new way of powering the base. The nuclear reactor is there way of power but they would need to be careful with it. They started off with two multipurpose rooms one is for main room while the other on is for the nuclear reactor. Nogla was on guard for anything hostile or to watch for warpers. Basically and wildcat were gathering anything nearby the base they are making. The new thing they found was non other than ruby's and a deposit of copper and titanium. Thanks to terroriser prawn suit it was equip with a drill arm and extra storage for this kind of job.

While they were setting up the base delirious was out scouting out for anything in this biome. One thing he did found was a wreckage but the blueprint in there was the same things so he didn't get them. Delirious went further to the biome and can see his teams base far in the distance. Before could go further he heard a stomping noise echoing the area. He began looking around to see where the noise is coming from but couldn't tell where it is. That is until he looks down and can see something moving. Delirious swam up to it and can see there were three legged creatures some of them are big and others are small. Delirious feels as if there a herd of some sort. He then got to one was scanning it but it saw him as it lift its front legs and was going to hit delirious. But he dodged it out of the way the moment it was going to hit him.

Delirious: ok i see you don't like your space being bothered huh

Delirious went behind it and scanned it fully without getting hit by it. He then finished the scan and open his pda about them.

 He then finished the scan and open his pda about them

Delirious PDA: scan complete. Sea treaders are a vast of bipedal leviathan that roam the sea floor of this reef. Antennae on the creatures are us to detect a range of scents which helps find fresh grazing pasture, avoid a path of large predictors, and sense chemical for their kind. Families of them will keep their young in the middle as the parents will lash out at anything that is a threat.

Assessment: sea treaders herds may unearth mineral deposits as they churn up in sand.

Delirious was surprised about them but reading it again it said they unearth minerals. So delirious went behind the herds and can see there was some lumps of sand there. Delirious begin to dig it up and found lithium in the lump of sand. Delirious was surprised by it but as he looks behind there was more of them. Delirious dig them up and got some lithium and gold. Delirious dig one sand pile and what he found amazed him. He found diamond in the sand pile an actual diamond. This is the resource they need but also want to take it with him. Delirious decided to get the resources from the sand pile and get more diamond. Delirious knows not to be greedy with finding diamond's so he took as mush as he can.

Delirious got what he needs so he continued on his way. He then needs to remember where this area is at so he can come back and get rare stuff from there. Delirious continues down the biome still scouting out the area. The area around him was getting darker the more he continues. Delirious pda went of as it started to notify him.