Chapter Seven

Third person POV

My mum was explaining to me about what would and could happen and the dangers not going to lie I was petrified at.

What I was hearing then she said "you need to know the truth about your father he was not killed by accident but it was murder he was run off the road.

Due to what he was but due to not being enough evidence they put it down to accidental death due to road conditions.

But I knew this to be untrue and that is part of the reason we moved here in middle of no where.

Where no one would know us as I started getting threats after your fathers murder but I had no evidence and they said.

If they ever found out you where one of them they would see to it you would face the same fate as your father.

I was hoping so much that you wouldn't be but it so happens you are but you must not tell anybody not even your closest friend Amy.

I can't risk them coming for you and losing you after all theses years of keeping you safe".

The tears where strolling down my face my father my hero was murdered this was to much to get my head around.

And my mother has spent all theses years protecting me due to my life being in danger my whole life is starting to make sense now.

why we moved so fast after my fathers death why I was never allowed to contact any of my old friend and mostly why my mother was so over protective and hardly let me out her sight.

Oh my god was I in danger all ready my mind wondered back to that morning in woods with Amy was I being watched had they found me I was so scared I couldn't think straight.

How could I tell my mum I might be in danger already or was I best keeping that information to myself.

I really didn't know what to do for best so for now I think it's best not to mention it till I know more I didn't want to worry and stress my mum anymore than I had to.

Mum started to do the washing up so I used that time to go to my room and get pyjamas ready for me coming out shower then I would go back down stairs later.

While I was in shower it was strange I could hear my mother's sobbing from downstairs crying no why did this have to happen to my baby girl please god am begging you to keep her safe.

Avery's changes (On Hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara