Chapter Six

Third person POV

As my mother went into the kitchen to make dinner I followed in after her.

We sat and eaten dinner in silence then mum cleared the table.

"Now it's time we had a chat darling and I will explain a few things to you."

"Your father is not the man you think he is yes he was a great father and loved you very much but there's no easy way to say this your father was not really human".

"Mum I don't understand what do you mean dad was not really human" "I means up until your father was 16 he lead a normal every day human life as a boy but as he reached 16 things started to change like his sense of smell and his speed and hearing abilities were all heighten and the reason for that is your father is a fox shifter".

"I still don't understand what do you mean dad was a fox shifter what is a fox shifter any some secret organisation" I said letting out a small laugh.

"No it is not some organisation a fox shifter is when you have the ability to shape shift in to a fox so your father had the abilities to switch from a man and then shape shift into a fox".

"My father was not human" I gasped I couldn't believe what I was hearing why are you telling me this now mum".

"Am telling you because of recent events in your life I can see the changes and am thinking you may also be a fox shifter just like your father have you not even noticed some of the changes you have gone through".

Thinking about it I have but I never for a moment that this could be the answer I was looking for but it does explain the questions I have been given myself.

"So I am going to be able to turn my self into a fox" "Yes honey but this also means that your in danger" "what do you mean I am in danger how am I in danger mum"