Chapter Three

Third person POV

When I got home I heard my mother in the kitchen when I was about to open the door. My mother opened it first because she was not expecting me to be on the other side of the door.

That she got such a fright that she let out a scream and says to me "oh my god Avery honey you scared me half to death". "Sorry mum I didn't mean to but the look on your face was priceless" I said while laughing.

"I guess it was a bit funny now that I think about it now come into the kitchen your dinner is on the table". As I sat down it the table I remembered about the £10 that I still had in my pocket so I say to my mum "oh I almost forgot mum here I found this on my way home for Amy's house".

As I handed my mum the £10 pound note she was shocked and says to me " are you sure you want me to have this sweetheart as you did find it you could buy yourself some new art supples as I know you need new ones so you should keep it sweetheart".

"No mum I want you to have it I am sure" after I says that my mum give me a proud thanking  smile as we went back to eating our dinner with the odd conversation here and there.

Monday morning came around so fast I met Amy at our usual place she looked annoyed with me. I asked "what's up" and she demanded to know why she never saw me this weekend I explained to her that I was busy as I was not ready to tell anyone about my job.

Amy must of not been happy with my answer as she said to me "fine don't tell me the truth" and walked away from me in the direction of the school. I ran after her trying to tell her that I was telling the truth but she was ignoring me as we reached the road that we cross to get to the school.

Amy didn't look before she stepped out on to the road as she was mad at me and there was this car coming right at her. Before I realised what was going on I ran so fast towards Amy that I managed to grab her and pull her back on to the path as the car that was going to hit her just missed her by a centimetre.

It was the most scariest moments of my life Amy could have been hurt really badly. The strangest thing happened I could hear Amy's heart beating so fast. Then all of a sudden she stared me straight in the eyes and says "AVERY!!! how the hell did you do that" "do what".

I asked confuse as to what she meant as Amy says to me "reach me so fast that car should of hit me but didn't how did you get to me so fast as I was sure I was more then 10 steps a head of you".

I don't know what you mean Amy honestly as I was no more than 5 steps behind you." I lied as in my own head I was wondering that same thing as I have never moved that fast in my life.

At school I couldn't get what happened this morning out my mind as I was trying to work out. How I managed to  moved so fast was it an adrenaline rush that made me move so fast and hear Amy's heart beat I was not sure so I just kept questioning myself over and over again but I still kept coming up blank.

On the way home from school Amy kept asking me how I got to her so fast but I kept quite. As I was not sure myself how I did it so how was I supposed to explain how I did something if I didn't know myself.

Amy realised that I was not going to answers her any time soon so before we went our separate  ways. "Here take this I saw in class that you were not writing anything down so i wrote it down for you" Amy says will handing me some papers "thank you but you didn't have to do that" I said  "yes I did as what kind of best friend would I be for not helping you out from getting detention".

After Amy handed me the papers that could probably make a book out of it. She started walking in the direction of her house but stop just long enough to shout back at me saying "DON'T THINK I HAVE GIVEN UP ON FINDING OUT WHAT YOU WERE DOING THIS WEEKEND OR HOW YOU MANAGED TO GET TO ME SO FAST."

I did get a chance to shout anything back as she was a already out of sight so I just smiled and shook my head and started my walk back home. When I got home I made sure to lock the front door as my mother hates it when I forget to but after I made sure the door was locked I realised.

That I could not hear anything as the house was completely quiet so. I head to the living room to see if my mother fell asleep while reading one of her mystery murder books that she likes to read when she get the time.

But when I walked into the living room she was not there which was strange as my mother was always home. For me getting in from school so I decided to check the kitchen as I walked into the kitchen I saw a note on the fridge as I walk over to the fridge I grabbed the note and it said.

Avery I had to go into the clinic as we just had a bunch of puppies come in that where abandon on the street and we have to check them over. So I don't know when I while be home I made you some tuna pasta for your dinner it's in the fridge. Love mum PS please make sure you locked the front door.

Once I was finished reading the note I got the pasta out the fridge and sat down at the table while eating the pasta I was reading. Over the notes that Amy wrote down for me when I was finish eat I was my dishes before I went up stairs I wrote my mother a thank you note for the dinner then put it on the fridge.

I did that as I wanted my mother to know that I appreciate all that she does for me. When I got up the stairs I did the a bit of my homework but I couldn't really concentrate as. I kept replaying in my head what happen today so I just decided to go to bed so I put my homework stuff away and got ready for bed.

I got woken up from my mother getting home I check the time on my phone and it read 12 o'clock so I just fell back a sleep knowing my mother was back home safe.

......................................................................................................................

Author's Note

Hi my lovely readers I hope you like this chapter and please don't forget to comment and vote and if you want you can follow me too.