Chapter Four

Third person POV

I woke up to this very loud sound that was hurting my ears as I got up to find out what it was. I found that it was my alarm clock going off making that loud beeping sound so I quickly turned it off so it would stop hurting my ears.

That was really weird I though as I have had that clock for years and it never hurt my ears before.

Come to think about it a lot of strange stuff has been happening first was that I am managing to hear stuff that's far away and things that are very loud that are close hurt my ears which I have never experienced before.

Also my sense of smell is different as I can smell stuff that is far away and I can also smell.

What people have been eating last night by there breath it was after they have eaten there lunch also.

I can smell what they had to eat which is disgusting also if the girls are wearing too much perfume or if the boys are wearing a strong clone it makes my nose feel like it's burning.

And also I still don't know how I ran that fast to Amy as she was right I was more than 10 steps behind her. This is also weird what is going on with me I thought while I was finishing putting my school uniform on.

I decided to put my beautiful Auburn red hair up into a twisted braid I love my hair as it reminds me of my dad. Because I have the exact same hair colour as him but I did get his dark brown eyes as I got my mother's ocean blue eyes so I kind of a mix of my dad and mother.

I was brought out off my thoughts by my mother shouting "Avery sweetheart hurry up and come down for your breakfast before you end up being late for school as you only have 20 minutes left".

"I am coming" I shouted back so I quickly grabbed my school bag and ran down the stairs because I didn't want to be late. I am not used to this new found speed that I magically have now I felt like my feet where not touching the ground so. I looked down to make sure that my feet were still touching the ground which was a very bad idea.

As when I looked down I missed a step which made me end up tripping over my foot and fell down the last three stairs "aaahhh"I screamed. As I landed with a big thud at the bottom  of the stairs my mother came running out the kitchen as she must of heard me screaming and the big thud when I landed in the hall at the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh my god Avery are you ok"says my mother with a worried look on her face while checking me over for injuries.

"I am fine mum all that hurts is my bum"I said as that was the part of myself that I landed on. "Well I am happy that you are ok but see this is why I tell you to never run down the stairs". My mum said a little bit annoyed with me as she did always tell me that when I was little.

" well you don't have to worry about me doing that again as my butt is really sore" I said with a laugh. My mum just shock her head at me while she tried to hide the smile on her face " what am I going to do with you" she says laughing a bit so I said "love me" she just smiled at me and said "Avery I couldn't love you anymore if I tried".

Then says " now get up off the floor and quickly eat your breakfast before your late for school". So I get up off the floor and ran into the kitchen to get my breakfast but not as fast as when I was coming down the stairs as my butt still really hurt after landing on it.

Just as I sat down at the table I hear my mum shout "I though you were never going to run in the house again". I says while laughing "I said I was never going to run down the stairs again" just as I  said that my mum came in the kitchen with a smile on her face while shaking her head.

Once I was finish with my breakfast I want out the front door shouting "bye" to my mother as I headed to mine and Amy's meet up place at the sign so we could walk to school together.

As I got closer to the place I didn't see Amy there which was weird so once I reached the sign I looked around for her. But I didn't see her so I pulled out my phone to check the time it was eight o'clock and we still had 15 minutes before school started so as. I was about to send Amy  a text asking her where she was something grabbed me from behind.

So I screamed as I turn around to see what had grabbed me I see a laughing Amy "why the fudge did you scare me it's not funny". I say looking annoyed at my laughing best friend and she reply's while still laughing "yyou sh shh should of seen the lll loo loooo look onnnn on yourrr faceee it wassss soooo funny".

"Ok I guess it was a bit funny but come on let's get to school before we are late". When we finally reach the school Amy had stopped laughing so we head to class just making in time for the last bell ringing.

As our teacher Mrs Dove come in the classroom Amy was holding back a laugh. So I asked her "what so funny" she looked at me and says "you know Mrs Dove well every time I hear her name or see her I just keep thinking that she will turn into this bird and fly away"

I just shook my head at Amy while trying to hold in my own laugh too. I was lucky that I managed to stop myself from laughing so I wouldn't get into trouble and I started to write down the maths sums that we had to do.

After school me and Amy where walking home talking about school work and other stuff. As we reached the sign we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways home.

While I was walking home my thoughts kept going over everything weird that was happening to me.

As I was half way home something brought me out of my deep thoughts it was a very scary growling sound coming from behind me so I turn around to look behind me....