Like the Devil....

Words: 328

"I don't like the sound of that..." Mr. Aizawa mumble into his scarf.

"Okay this is a short one, I'm not going to tell you what verse this is." I stated.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

It showed a young Izuku sitting on his be crying a bit.

"Awe" all the girls purred at the baby Izuku. Deku's love interests all blushed at the cute little boy.

The room was getting dimmer & dimmer. Two red orbs appeared in front of the young Izuku. Startled Izuku jumped back a bit, staring at the two orbs in front of him. Suddenly the lights came back on and a figure was now there.

Everyone was silent not really sure what to say, Nezu being the smart ass he is was trying to figure out what the figure is.

Baby Izuku gulped the lump in his throat. " U-ummm what's y-your name..." the young boy stuttered. The figure walked closer saying, "Lucifer..." 

Everyone's eyes winded except for Endeavor & some villains. "Did that guy just say his name was Lucifer..." Momo gasped. The teachers looks each other with a confused/concerned look on there faces.

Baby Izuku looked at Lucifer for a sec & crawled closer & whispered, "Like the Devil..?" Lucifer looked at Izuku & smirked saying, "Exactly.."

The Screen Goes Black

"WAIT THAT'S I-" Everyone was cut off by giggling from the screen, everyone put their attention back on the screen.

The screen slowly lightened back up as the giggling turned into a maniacal laughter. A picture slowly showed up.

Deku winked at the screen as it faded away again with words appearing, "The Devil's Son~" 

Everyone was speechless. "Can anyone guess the verse" I asked. Dabi raised his hand saying, "I guess a Devil Dekuverse" I nodded.

"So do we want Ships, Memes, or a random one?" I asked. Most of the people said ships, while others said nothing like asses. 

0%

25%

50%

75%

100%

Completed....Loading....