I just Killed your Entire Family

Hey Guys! I am going to upload this little part so you guys can have a part to read for the first time in forever, um I may or may not publish the Alice in Wonderland because I have forgotten to much of the movie.

Me: This one is gonna be short, sweet and to the point!

It shows that it's night time, and a sleeping Deku on the bed. The bedroom door slowly begins to open, and a figure appears.

Uraraka: Who is the person who just opened the door...

Aizawa: Whoever they are they better not hurt problem child...

It shows the figure slowly creep towards the sleeping Deku. It finally stop moving and took off his mask and hood. The figure was revealed as Dabi.

Toga: The figure was Dabi all along! 

Todoroki: But why is Dabi in Midoriya's house.

Bakugou: I was about to ask the same as Icy-Hot!

Me: shush I won't explain til the end, but by the end you may already understand it.

It shows Dabi shaking Deku awake while saying, "Hey! Hey! Kid wake up!" Deku finally wakes up looking around confused. "I just killed your entire family!" Dabi said once he knew Deku was awake enough.

Dabi: HEY! I WOULDN'T KILL HIS FAMILY, I WOULD NEVER HURT THEM AT ALL!!

Shiggy: For your sake you better not be lying...

Deku again looked confused before mumbling out, "Wha-Huh?! B-But  live alone.." Now it was Dabi's turn to look confused, he kept looking back and forth between Deku and the door. "Huh...? Then who are theses people in your house?!" Was Dabi's only answer.

Bakugou: There are people in the nerd's house?!

Denki: I mean hey, he didn't kill Midobro's family

"There's people in my house?!" Deku quickly shot up with fear in his eyes. Dabi had a confused look on his face before saying, "WELL NOT ANYMORE! Dumb bitch, you could've died!" Dabi starts to walk away before stopping and turning back around. He gave Deku a quick peck on the lips before saying "Your welcome" And walking away.

Everyone: ...

Toga: AHHH! Dabi GAVE IZU-KUN A KISS!!

Me: Me so there was your story part, again sorry if it is bad.

0%

25%

50%

75%

100%

...Loading...

...Found...