What If...

*Thanks for 100 reads on this book!*

Me: So lemme explain this universe, cause you guys look confused

Nezu: Even I have not gotten a clue what this is

Me: That's a first smartass rat/bear/mouse thing, ANYWAYS! This is were Deku died in middle school due to the slug monster

All Might: So I didn't save him in that universe?

Me: No, so this is what would've happened if he died...

...

"BREAKING NEWS: A Middle School Boy in a Coma Due to no Heroes Helping When he was Attacked by a Slug Monster!" It showed a picture of Bakugou.

Kiri: Bakubro!

Shiggy: Why did no one help him?!

Me: The heroes that were there only wanted money, & All Might was "not there yet" 

Stain: hmp...Fakes...

Bakugou: So? What happened to me Shorty 

Me: Since you were in a coma you missed the entrance exam for UA

Bakugou & a few others were speechless. 

Bakugou's Thinking: Thx Nerd....

"BREAKING NEWS: A Girl is Now Paralyzed From the Waist Down, & Can't Continue to be a Pro Hero!" A picture of Uraraka appeared.

Tsu: What happened to Uraraka? *Kero*

Me: Her legs were crushed by the Zero Pointer, Mic was running to go help her but since so many teens were pushing against him he wasn't in time to use his quirk.

Again everyone was silent, some of the 1-A girls started to tear up. Nezu & the others started to talk about taking the Zero Pointer out of the exams.

"BREAKING NEWS: We Morn the Loss of the Underground Pro Hero: Erasurehead, & the Hero in Training: Froppy." It showed a picture of Aizawa & Tsu.

Mic: SHOTA! 

Aizawa: Mic your quirk...

Nezu: What happened to him...?

Me: Aizawa was killed by the Nomu at the USJ attack

Mina: & Tsu...?

Me: Tsu was disintegrated by Shigaraki because Aizawa was already dead, having no one to stop his quirk.

Shoto Todoroki never started using his fire side.

Todoroki: ...

Dabi Thinking: Thank you Izuku for helping my brother...

"BREAKING NEWS: Muscular has now killed a young boy named Kota Izumi." A picture popped up showing Kota.

Eri: Kota!

Kota hugged Eri letting her know that he is still here.

WWPC: So if Deku hadn't been there...

Muscular: I would've killed him!

The pros & the students glared at him, making him look away while rubbing his neck.

"BREAKING NEWS: Stain has Killed the Pro Hero: Native & the Hero in Training: Ingenium!" A picture of Native & Iida appeared.

Me: Self explanatory

Eri is still with Overhaul, because no one saw her when she tried to escape.

Mirio: Eri...

Eri buried her head into Mirio while Kota was now holding her much harder.

Me: That's all I can think of probably more but...Meh

0%

25%

50%

75%

100%

...Loading...

...Found...