It's finally over.

a/n: this is written from a she/her perspective so if your pronouns are different just change them as you read!

Y/N = your name | Charlotte and Abby are your sisters.

Y/N POV

I woke up to loud clapping coming from the entrance of my door. Charlotte. She can be quite much sometimes. "come on y/n! school!" she yelled at me while clapping. I was defiantly not a morning person. Her voice sounded very broad and instead of getting up I just groaned and rolled over. "Y/N!" "shut up" I whispered. She must've heard me because she came over and jumped on my bed. We are really close and get along great, I just do not like getting woken up this early. I pushed her off of me, to hear a loud thud. Oops. I got up quickly and went to apologize but when I looked on the ground she was just laughing. I rolled my eyes playfully. "ok, good morning now bye, I gotta get dressed." She left my room and I closed the door behind her.

AH it's the last day of Sophomore year! Which mean summer! Which means Spain! Which means spending all my time with Benji! Not like I don't already do that..

I looked in my closet to find something nice to wear. I decided to pick out (You chose the outfit.) Before I got changed I sat on my bed and went on Tik Tok. When me and Benji were 13, we decided to make a tik tok acc, which over time has gotten us the platform we have no. A net following of 65 million (15 mil on each of our main accs and 30 mil on our shared acc) not to brag or anything. We eventually made our own accounts and we post basically everything we do together. We even learned makeup together. Ah the memories.

As I scrolled through tik tok i notcied the biggest trend right now is soulmate and zodiac post, like what? why do people believe in that stuff. it's not like i'm ever going to have one.

I realized I hadn't posted in a few days. So I decided I should do a transition video of before and after. I remade my sister's tik tok (abby) of her sitting down and her clothes change.

After a few takes on that I got it perfect and now I was all ready for school. I grabbed my laptop off it's charger and shoved it into my bag. I went into the living room and saw Abby doing Charlette's makeup. Charlette may not be a makeup artist but she is defintaly a talented singer. I greeted my parents and left to go to Benji's house. He lives next to me which is how we became best friends.

I walked over and knocked on the door which I was pleasantly greeted by Mrs. Krol. I had learned alot of Spanish from hanging around Benji's family the past few years, so some phrases come naturally for me. "Hola señora Krol! Buenos días, es Benji aquí?" I inquired her. "Si! Benji esta piso de arriba." She turned towards the stairs and yelled, "Benji, Y/N esta aquí!" Benji yelled back, "bueno mama!" She turned around and smiled at me. "ven entra y/n" she let me in and closed the door behind me. "Gracias." I smiled and walked over to the kitchen table.

(sorry about the spanish if you dont know what it says.. also im not very fluent so sorry if anything is incorrect.)

Every morning me and Benji make "Granola yogurt bowls." I'm not exactly sure what it is, we've never actually found out what it's called. I took out my phone and looked through some comments on my post I made this morning. Obviously there was negativity but the comment that caught my eye was from Benji.

@benjikrol: maravillosa bae :D 

I laughed under my breathe and liked his comment.

I sat there for a few more minutes going through my drafts to see if i could post one during school. "BOO." I accidently screamed because Benji snuck up behind me. "BENJI!" I laughed and playfully punched his arm lightly. "señorita niña!" "Don't 'miss girl' me." He giggled and took my phone out of my hands. "Hey!" I laughed. "Hello." He teased. "No phones this morning miss." I rolled my eyes at him and got up to make breakfast. "We gotta hurry up it's already 7:00." I informed him. "kk." I went over to the pantry and got the cereal and cinnamon, while Benji got the milk, yogurt and fruit from the fridge. We set everything down on the counter and made our breakfast.

After we made it we sat down at the table and started eating. We had some conversation about what would happen if blueberries took over the fruit world... um we have strange conversations.

At around 7:10 we finally got ready to go to school. I put our dishes in the sink and washed them out, and dried my hands. "okie, time to go." We both grabbed out bags off our chairs and headed out. "Adios señora Krol!" I said to Benji's mom as we shut the door. We walk to school together everyday and sometimes Benji will hold my hand. I don't think much of it though, we do alot of 'couple like' things. But it's normal to me. 

As we walked, we talked about the summer, as I said before, were going to Spain this year. I guess were getting an air b&b, Benji showed me the pictures of the house as we walked and it seemed really nice. "Look! There is even a pool with the view of the beach behind it. Imagine how pretty that is while the sun is setting." "Ughhh. I'm so excited. Can it just be time to go already?"  I joked. "I wish!" He sounded so eager to go, which made me happy. He grabbed my hand and interlocked fingers with me. Cute lol. I smiled and we continued our conversation about Spain.

We finally made it to school and we went our seperate ways to our 1st period classes.

A/N: Oh my 1050 words?!? dw ill make shorter chapters lmao.