Is this a hint?

"ohh, we dont have to do it if you dont want to but you know that one trend on youtube?" I asked nervously. "Could you please specify?" He laughed. "um the.. 36 questions to fall in love." I noticed his face turn slightly redish. "Like I said, we dont have to do it." "no no, we can do it. But let's add a twist to keep our content, we do each others makeup while asking the questions." "Wait- that's actually a great idea B" I told him. He giggled and we went to the studio room. The studio room is just a normal room but we redid it to have a white backdrop and good lightning and tripods on one side and all our supplies on the other, makeup for me and Abby and some microphones or whatever for charlotte.

We set up the camera and put all our makeup on the table. "Okay so do you know what makeup look your gonna do on me?" I questioned him. "yeah but im not telling you." He jokingly rolled his eyes at me.

We practiced the intro a few times until we got it good enough and we started the video.

After we did all the questions and makeup, which Benji did amazing btw, i jokingly asked, "So are you in love with me now Benjamin?" "I've always been in love with you mi niña" I did not expect to hear that. He stared at me for a few seconds then broke out of his stare and laughed. "I'm just kidding, well I obviously love you but not like that." I sighed in relief.. but why was I kind of hoping that he actually meant it. "You scared me for a second B." I wrapped my arm around him and we did the outro to the video, and I stopped the camera after.

I noticed him checking the time on his phone. "I should probably get going it's getting late and I don't want my mom to get upset." He told me. "Pretty lame for the first night of summer vacation but i guess ill be lonely." I did a pretend sad face. "Oh dont give me that face bebé, you know i cant stay late." It's so cute when he gives me names. "Yeah yeah. I know." I went and grabbed Benji's backpack from my room. I came back and he had cleaned up our mess. So sweet. I handed him his bag and he put it on his back. I gave him a hug and said goodbye.