Makeup

Benji walked back into our room carrying chips and drinks. "Oh hey! Your awake, I got snacks lol."
"Oh ok." I said while putting my phone down, and sitting back on his bed. It felt weird talking to him after watching the tik tok, even though it was most likely one of those povs. "Are you ok y/n?" He asked. "Yeah.. I'm fine." I responded.
"You sure?"
"No but I rather not talk about it." I said while weirdly grinning.
"um.. okay." He sat down on his bed and put the snacks down as well.
"what do you want to do?" he asked me.
"do you wanna make a youtube video or tiktok? I dont know I just want to do your makeup." I giggled. "Sure we can do that. But I'm eating first."
"ok." I said as I opened the bag of chips. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked. "of course." He responded. I searched through the movies until we finally chose one that we both liked.

A few hours had passed by and the movie was over. "Ok wanna do my makeup now?" He asked. "yuhh." I responded. "I am never going to say that again."
He just laughed and got up to wash his current makeup off.
Once he came back I had all my makeup ready and already set up my tripod. Yes he took a while. "what are you gonna do to me?" "you'll see."
I started doing his makeup while recording some bits and made it into a tik tok.
I ended up doing rainbow tears falling from clouds which were around his eyes.

(A/N sorry for the short chapter im trying to get to the point faster.)