Schools out!

*after school*

Me and Benji always meet at the tennis courts after school to walk back home together. So, as always I went to the tennis courts to see that cute- i mean talente- i mean, Nevermind I meant I saw Benji, there we go. I snuck up behind him while he was on his phone and wrapped my arms around his waist. "BOO" I yelled at him. He jumped slightly then laughed and turned around to hug me properly. This hug was a bit longer than usual.. so I finally let go and asked him, "Are you okay B?" "Yeah, I'm fine why?" He assured me. "oh, ok just making sure." I smiled and we started walking home.

"Do you want to come over and make a youtube video? I've had an idea for one for a while." I asked him. "Yes. Yeah... Sure!" I raised my eye brows at him. "what? what did I say?" He questioned. "you're sure that you're ok?" I asked again. "Yes! I'm fineee!" He stretched out his words. "okay well my parents aren't going to be home tonight because they have some work meeting, and Charlotte is going to a Conan Gray concert with her friends, so only Abby is home." I informed him. He chuckled and said, "So we can make a big mess with makeup and no one can get mad at us?" "Exactly!" I giggled.

We got to my house and Abby was in her room, making a youtube video. Benji went into my room and set his stuff down on my bed. I knocked on Abby's open door and she looked over and me and smiled. "y/n! come here! I HAVE to show you something!" I came in and sat down next to her. "Look!" She picked up a blending brush and showed me on the side that it says abbyroberts engraved in gold. I wasn't that thrilled but, "wow that's so cool! Where did you get it?" I tried to sound interested. "I didnt get it. I got my own makeup brushes and partnered with morphe. Do you not listen to me at dinner?" OK now I was actually freaking out MORPHE X ABBY? WHAT? I am so proud to call her my sister, like- "I probaly wasnt at dinner that night." I lied. "Oh probaly" she responded. "OK me and Benji are going to make a youtube video so we'll go in the studio so you can't hear us in your video." I told her. "ok have fun."

I went back into my room to see Benji writing hearts in lipstick on my mirror. "Krol!" He jumped because he had not heard me walk in. He giggled. "look how cute that is." He showed me as he pointed to the mirror. "Wow so aesthetic." I joked. He put down my lipstick and sat on my bed. "Sooo what's your youtube idea?"